Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eden Roc Questions... Hopefully some answers.
I know a guy who lives on Palainui near Rd 2. I visit him frequently and have slept overnight there several times. He says there is road noise occasionally but as I said I spend a lot of time there and usually it is as quiet as the coquis allow it to be. My friend's concern is for the future when there is more traffic. I will second that the traffic is not the kind that backs up. The problem is that sometimes people drive fast on it. Palainui is essentially one lane. It is two lanes wide but the other lane was paved years ago and needs to be done again. Sometimes people drive on the one good lane regardless of which direction they are going. So overall the roads are bumpy and people drive creatively. This could be a problem but it has so far not been for me.

My friend said he met the guy who has the 20 acres behind him and that guy wants to put in a golf course. I have no idea how serious that guy is or even how much area a golf course takes, but I can't imagine it being that busy a golf course. Those 20 acre lots are called Kopua Farm Lots.

I have property on Rd 8, which is paved. I rarely hear noise because there just isn't that much traffic, but I do usually hear every car that goes past.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Eden Roc Questions... Hopefully some answers. - by MarkP - 08-13-2009, 05:41 PM