Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please Help with New Business Investigation
Aloha!

I am new to this forum and I am hoping that all of you can help provide some information.

My husband and I have both been in software careers on the mainland for many years. Now that I am a cancer survivor, I am finding the need to get out of the “rat race” and get on with enjoying and living life. We both want to move to a smaller community in a nice climate and do what we love. For my husband that would mean continuing in the Software field and for me that means running a small business and focusing on volunteering and my hobbies.

We are wondering if there is a need in your area for a small computer business? We can do anything from fixing a broken computer, to maintaining and servicing networks for companies focusing on smaller companies who may not be able to have a full time staff to do this type of work. We can also build and maintain websites for small businesses. All of this would be for a reasonable and competitive price, of course!

What do you think? Could there be a need? Give me ideas and suggestions! I will love hearing from you!

Hawaii Dreaming
Hawaii Dreaming

Messages In This Thread
Please Help with New Business Investigation - by tlynn32556 - 05-02-2012, 02:47 AM