Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday Town Hall with Ruggles
We need to stop paying this nutter and change the locks to her old office.
stop paying this nutter and change the locks

It’s like the other threads about evicting a squatter. Once they’ve moved in, it’s sure hard to get them out.

On Tuesday night, 9/18/2018 Hawaii Senator Mazie Hirono had another message for the Republican senators on the Judiciary Committee “Just shut up and step up. Do the right thing.” She added in another related comment, “Bull$hit.”
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
Queen Emma`s land, though distributed in the Ali`i third at the Great Mahele, they were not bound into the "Crown Lands" & were at the disposal of Queen Emma to distribute. The Queen Emma Trust was formed to guide the holdings after her death. With questions of trustee fees, direction & necessity for the trust, the trust was abolished in 1967 & re-formed into the Queen Emma Foundation and after the re-development of their Waikiki holdings in 2010, to the Queen Emma Land Company.

As far as the Queens Hospital System, the lands of Queen Emma still do help support the hospitals many locations through the Queen Emma Land Company. profile:
https://projects.propublica.org/nonprofi.../990183769
Thanks Carey.
So if the Queen's Hospital was set up to be run by Queen Emma's trust, and the trust is still in existence with a half billion dollars plus in assets, I have a hard time understanding who Jen Ruggles is blaming for lack of services for Native Hawaiians at the hospital, and genocide.

On Tuesday night, 9/18/2018 Hawaii Senator Mazie Hirono had another message for the Republican senators on the Judiciary Committee “Just shut up and step up. Do the right thing.” She added in another related comment, “Bull$hit.”
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
Yeah nobody is feeling any snuggles from Ruggles except the handful of nutters who found a way to manipulate and control her.
quote:
Originally posted by terracore

Yeah nobody is feeling any snuggles from Ruggles except the handful of nutters who found a way to manipulate and control her.

How do we know she didn't have this planned from the get?
It's most upsetting that the County Council, the mayor, corporate counsel and Finance Director continue to sign her checks. Wait until Queens sues the County for defamation since she portends to represent the county on official stationary. And they have a lot more money than we do. She has an agenda and it centers around her while manipulating the unsuspecting.
Speaking of corporate counsel, when is Joseph K. Kamelamela going to render his overdue legal opinion? If the Hawaiian Kingdom issue is as open and shut as some believe, he should have no trouble proving it legally.
quote:
Originally posted by riversnout

Speaking of corporate counsel, when is Joseph K. Kamelamela going to render his overdue legal opinion? If the Hawaiian Kingdom issue is as open and shut as some believe, he should have no trouble proving it legally.

Mr. Kemelamela isn't going to take the bait. County knows this is a ruse attempting to authenticate Hawaiian sovereignty, a big waste of time and tax payer money, racist and divisive.

Angry people who can't take personal responsibility laying their displaced emotions into the political arena. Protesting TMT is another example of this emotional cancer. Probably the same people destroying educational opportunities and great scientific discoveries and advancements. Guess they'd rather have meth and car theft as the main industries on the Big Island.
Guess they'd rather have meth and car theft as the main industries on the Big Island.

At least the meth makers and car thieves have learned one thing thanks to the Dept of Education. Keep your overhead costs low, and number of administrators in your operation to a minimum. Probably one of the factors that keep their profits high, a helped them become a growth industry. Since they can't just rob us with taxes like the DOE, and get us addicted on a yearly increase in taxes. We can't stop.