Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Gov. David Ige says state indoor mask mandate to end March 25
What do they offer? Last I heard they stopped with the monoclonal antibodies, which were effective. Is the new experimental Pfizer pill available in Hawaii?
(03-31-2022, 07:32 AM)HawaiiEV Wrote: And are the statistics from that paper of which you approve not at all convincing?

They are certainly more statistically significant than the paper you cited.
So can I assume you would rather be in the control with nothing? Maybe you can get the Pfizer pill, won’t be cheap.
(03-31-2022, 07:36 AM)HawaiiEV Wrote: What do they offer? Last I heard they stopped with the monoclonal antibodies, which were effective.

That is simply untrue, those treatments continue. How much longer do we need to deal with this made-up nonsense?

(03-31-2022, 07:44 AM)HawaiiEV Wrote: So can I assume you would rather be in the control with nothing?

WTF?
Lol whAt will they give you?
https://apnews.com/article/coronavirus-p...b45af4e024

My friends father received nothing when sick in February, spent 5 days in the hospital. Vaccinated and boosted, he still can’t breath right.
(03-31-2022, 07:36 AM)HawaiiEV Wrote: What do they offer? Last I heard they stopped with the monoclonal antibodies, which were effective. Is the new experimental Pfizer pill available in Hawaii?

Vaccine + booster is 90% effective. Paxlovid pill is 80% effective. Why only take something that might be 20% effective?

Bay clinic is supposed to have paxlovid.
Happy to hear that. Wasn’t offered to me.
Did I mention I got a second booster today.
Long's in Pahoa and I scheduled it on line.
Sat next to a guy while I was in recovery and we both had masks on.
(03-31-2022, 07:58 AM)HawaiiEV Wrote: Happy to hear that. Wasn’t offered to me.

Covid vaccines and boosters are offered to everyone in Hawaii free of charge. I don't care what you claim. As for paxlovid, it is used as a treatment once someone has Covid. Since you are still alive, it seems you didn't need it.

(03-31-2022, 07:57 AM)randomq Wrote: Paxlovid pill is 80% effective. Why only take something that might be 20% effective?

Easy, Paxlovid is 80% effective and Ivermectin is 20% "effective". You have 100% protection against Covid and it's just a simple matter of addition.
I was not offered Paxlovid at Kaiser, a friend did offer ivermectin. I took it and recovered in 3 days. If it happened today maybe they would offer me paxlovid I don’t know.