Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
MK controversy thread
The ball is in MyManao's court now.”

I would not hold my breath for any answer to any of HOTPE’s valid and legitimate questions. 

I would expect another diatribe of misogyny, which he seems to be very well versed at dishing out.
“We are the first generation to feel the impact of climate change and the last generation that can do something about it.”

— Barack Obama
(06-14-2024, 06:56 PM)HiloJulie Wrote: The ball is in MyManao's court now.”

I would not hold my breath for any answer to any of HOTPE’s valid and legitimate questions. 

I would expect another diatribe of misogyny, which he seems to be very well versed at dishing out.

You appear to be the only woman he has called names. I don't approve of anyone's name calling, but misogyny seems to be a stretch when it is one person being affected. JMHO.
Wahine

Lead by example
You appear to be the only woman he has called names. I don't approve of anyone's name calling, but misogyny seems to be a stretch when it is one person being affected. JMHO.”

So then, since it’s just me, that makes it OK?

It appears that MyMano has a somewhat perverted obsession with women and especially denigrating them as well as being further fixated on the woman’s genitalia. 

From his very first post here on PunaWeb, where he quotes the good Doctor Dan Cunningham, the chiropractor who lost his license for injecting people with his magic elixir, and who ran for governor 3 times and who wanted to park a decommissioned nuclear sub off the coast of the Big Island for free power and describes in very graphic detail a rock formation the good Doctor found in a cave and claimed it to look like a woman’s genitalia to as recently as yesterday in a post directed to me and referring to “the orange moron never grabbing yours” I’d say his life is that of misogyny and denigrating women.

But go on now, defend this sick perverted man. 
“We are the first generation to feel the impact of climate change and the last generation that can do something about it.”

— Barack Obama
(06-14-2024, 07:22 PM)HiloJulie Wrote: You appear to be the only woman he has called names. I don't approve of anyone's name calling, but misogyny seems to be a stretch when it is one person being affected. JMHO.”

So then, since it’s just me, that makes it OK?

It appears that MyMano has a somewhat perverted obsession with women and especially denigrating them as well as being further fixated on the woman’s genitalia. 

From his very first post here on PunaWeb, where he quotes the good Doctor Dan Cunningham, the chiropractor who lost his license for injecting people with his magic elixir, and who ran for governor 3 times and who wanted to park a decommissioned nuclear sub off the coast of the Big Island for free power and describes in very graphic detail a rock formation the good Doctor found in a cave and claimed it to look like a woman’s genitalia to as recently as yesterday in a post directed to me and referring to “the orange moron never grabbing yours” I’d say his life is that of misogyny and denigrating women.

But go on now, defend this sick perverted man. 

You evidently missed my statement about not approving the name calling. He has insulted only one woman on this site...YOU. I am not defending anyone.
Wahine

Lead by example
“He has insulted only one woman on this site...YOU.

Well, that may be true. But I’m sure that his response will be another misogynist dig at me and/or another insulting dig at Tom. As for answering HOTPE’s (of which I would have asked myself) I’m sure his reply will be:

— Barack Obama
HiloJulie:

Thank you for your civil response to my earlier post.  It doesn't seem like we will completely agree about misogyny, but we can agree to disagree. 

I hope you enjoy your weekend with your friends in Honolulu.
Wahine

Lead by example
(06-14-2024, 07:05 PM)Wao nahele wahine Wrote:

You appear to be the only woman he has called names.  I don't approve of anyone's name calling, but misogyny seems to be a stretch when it is one person being affected.  JMHO.

He insulted Pam (beepbeep) once he learned she was my partner (not the pretend one in his mind). However, he was using a different username at the time. I disagree HiloJulie is the only woman the person behind the MyManoa persona has called names or insulted.

(06-14-2024, 06:36 PM)HereOnThePrimalEdge Wrote: ...asking for specifics would be much more productive.

If you read back through my replies to MyManao, it’s ask, ask, ask…
It’s been years of asking for specifics.  All that’s ever been offered are hypothetical dreamland scenarios.

Let’s see if he answers my questions (previous post above) this time.  And notice that I’m not belittling or badmouthing him, just pointing out the reality of these interactions on Punaweb.

As I've pointed out before, MyManoa mentions things that were posted well before he or she joined PW but still considers their responses to him/her (it's him).
(06-14-2024, 05:07 PM)MyManao Wrote: Now Julie, that's a real lesson in how stupid haoles f*ck things up.

The cultural appropriation is strong in this one.
(06-15-2024, 08:09 AM)TomK Wrote:
(06-14-2024, 07:05 PM)Wao nahele wahine Wrote:

You appear to be the only woman he has called names.  I don't approve of anyone's name calling, but misogyny seems to be a stretch when it is one person being affected.  JMHO.

He insulted Pam (beepbeep) once he learned she was my partner (not the pretend one in his mind). However, he was using a different username at the time. I disagree HiloJulie is the only woman the person behind the MyManoa persona has called names or insulted.

As I've pointed out before, MyManoa mentions things that were posted well before he or she joined PW but still considers their responses to him/her (it's him).

Well Tom...as much as I would like to take your word for it, I don't ever recall seeing Pam insulted on here. Pretend partner? ...Tom, that is starting to sound more like some weird conspiracy theory. As I have already stated, I don't approve of the name calling...regardless of which gender is dishing it out. My opinion regarding misogyny and MyManoa's comments to Julie hasn't changed.

Care to clarify your last statement? Are you claiming that MyManoa had a different profile where they claimed to be a woman? Many posters mention things posted well before they joined Punaweb. Your last statement is gibberish to me, and I need you to clarify it for me please.
Wahine

Lead by example
Well Tom...as much as I would like to take your word for it, 

I can verify what Tom said.  MyManao has used a different user name, he was banned.  He did insult Pam.