Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday Town Hall with Ruggles
And according to...

https://jenruggles.com/ (scroll down a bit)

...she has not been elected yet.

Problem solved!

Cheers,
Kirt
Seems alot of wasted rhetoric on a person wasting our time and money on her own agenda

Dan D
HPP

HPP
Did I miss this video being posted? Ruggles HK supporters getting sanctimonious...
a person wasting our time and money on her own agenda

The video shows Jen's not only willing to waste District 5's time and resources with an office and a paycheck for not doing her job, she's now including the time and resources of the entire County Council by sending in Dr. Sai's sycophants, who try their best to replicate fragments from his uncorroborated legal sounding jargon. At this point in time Dr. Sai's personal interpretations of old laws and treaties are not supported by any court on planet Earth, they are simply one man's personal opinion, repeated ad infinitum while the entire Council sits and waits.

The only question at this point, is Jen trying to go out with a bang? Or a bong?
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
willing to waste District 5's time and resources

Compared to what? Arguing about "truth" and "roosters" and "vacation rentals" and passing GET increases?

The whole Council is basically a waste of time intended to keep The Public occupied with pointless debate.
Compared to what? Arguing about "truth" and "roosters"

Of course roosters and presumable truth actually exist.
Perhaps the Council is just warming up in the spirit of the season, Halloween, and we can look forward to even more testimony about ghosts at their next meeting.

"No one is such a LIAR as the indignant man." Beyond Good & Evil, 1886 - Friedrich Nietzsche
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
quote:
Originally posted by kalakoa

willing to waste District 5's time and resources

Compared to what? Arguing about "truth" and "roosters" and "vacation rentals" and passing GET increases?

The whole Council is basically a waste of time intended to keep The Public occupied with pointless debate.

That's right. The council has been knocking itself out trying to figure out ways to over regulate vacation rentals right into the ground. And Jenn was brilliant with her $20K penalty proposals for any infractions. Even O'Hara isn't bright enough to see that running us out of business will have a catastrophic effect on the local economy. As well as ruining the livelihood of a significant percentage of her constituents, an insanely insensitive and cruel endeavor.

Council is worthless and reckless, the whole lot of them and Jenn's circus performance with no one shutting her down makes them literally dangerous to the public.
Council is worthless and reckless, the whole lot of them and Jenn's circus performance with no one shutting her down makes them literally dangerous to the public.

Surely the latest incident is sufficiently egregious that an outraged populace will demand better representation.

Also, I have a bridge for sale....

Much of East Hawaii still employ the method of racial block voting. I'm not sure what Puna's excuse is....often times I'll hear "oh we want to be sensitive to culture" when voting. Other than that I think we simply got bamboozled by Jenn and her hidden agenda.
Also, I have a bridge for sale....

I might be interested.
Any chance you'd throw in one or two PW multi-username trolls on the deal?

Added: I thought I'd add this map of Native Lands for Jen & Dr. Sai's research into laws and treaties, and how the laws and treaties between the Hawaiian Kingdom and world powers might compare with other First Nations. On the left of the page click "Treaties" and scroll down for as much time as you have available this morning, tomorrow, the rest of the week...

An incomplete map of native lands no longer under control of the original indigenous people. It's not entirely correct as it only shows Kanaka Oiwi for all of the Hawaiian Islands, and not the Kings, Queens, or Chiefs of Maui, Oahu, Kauai. Or the Menehune:
https://native-land.ca/
http://bigislandnow.com/2018/10/10/counc...on-notice/

Is it just me or does she always look stoned ?

Do you think she knows that Sai was convicted of a felony for his belief's about foreclosure ?