Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Water Bottling Plant in Hilo Proposed
Open-d,
It's obvious that when the flat earth tilts a little, all the ocean water shifts, creating sea level change. This also may cause ice masses to float right off the edge. Duh.
quote:
Originally posted by snorkle

Open-d,
It's obvious that when the flat earth tilts a little, all the ocean water shifts, creating sea level change. This also may cause ice masses to float right off the edge. Duh.

I'm not sure how big of an impact earth-tilt has on the climate, but the change in axis-tilt does.

Where does all the water falling off the edge of the earth go?

Speaking Truth to Lies / Facts to Ignorance
Open-d
Posted - 01/10/2019 : 15:03:22
I will address other issues, and leave this one reiterating my support for the bottling plant endeavor, and best wishes to all.

Open-d
Posted - 01/11/2019 : 08:21:48
I squander my time and intellect on rubes no more.

MarkD
Posted - 01/11/2019 : 10:56:10
He's (Open-D) back.

Open-D was unable to accurately determine his own actions, actions which he controls completely, 100%, and which took place in under a 24 hour time period. Yet he returns, and persists in commenting on eras stretching over thousands of years, across an entire planet, for which he substitutes estimates instead of facts, and opinions for data.

Unlike his decision to no longer comment on this topic, for which presumably he is master of his domain, instead, Lazarus like he rises to tell us about events over which he has no control. Perhaps with the way his unconnected, almost dissembled narrative is cobbled together, Frankenstein-like may be a closer description.
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
unable to accurately determine his own actions

Their password must have been hacked. Happens to me all the time.
quote:
Originally posted by kalakoa

do you trust NOAA to tell you Sea Level is rising by 6 inches a CENTURY?

Historical data. NOAA doesn't know what will happen in the next decade.

Neither you or I or anyone alive now or in the next 1,000 years or more will be affected by either the sky falling or ocean rising

That statement is perhaps true in the literal sense, but climate change is affecting far more than ocean levels.

Before anyone says "climate change is a natural phenomena", consider the overall rate of change. The effects will come sooner than we are prepared to deal with them.

As I noted earlier, this argument is a waste of time. Thread topic is "proposed water bottling plant". In the near term, this means jobs and economic opportunity to be had (or not).

To the control freak there is a plethora of "subject matters" available to give opportunity to steal the freedom, bit by bit, of others. Public safety, the environment, desert tortoise, birdies, ozone layer, bird eggs, on and on. Every one of these provides pretense to steal freedom and, in some cases, millions of lives (witness the DDT scam).

I won't go into details about other issues, but even in Hawaii, you've been convinced to think that it is a good idea to give up your 2md Amendments rights, to be reduced to utter helplessness. What suckers.

In this case, you and others have been convinced to give up lifestyle, to live smaller, poorer, less-rewarding lives in order to prevent future generations (how convenient) from being adversely affected by climate change that never comes. Like the fools who were convinced by the crackpot preacher that the end of the world was just around the corner and convinced fools to send in their life savings.

Bogus data and arguments are promulgated, and the ever-present suckers are all-too-willing, to swallow them hook, line and sinker. It is amazing how gullible they are. How willing they are to sacrifice so much of the good things in life, and to even be convinced you are doing the right thing in giving up lifestyle in whatever form it is manifest in each particular area.

You've been fed a pant-load of BS about mankind destroying (yes, one of you guys used that term) the environment. Look at footage of no-man's land in WW1, or Hiroshima or Nagasaki to see what "destroyed" looks like, then look outside and see if you can find any similarity whatsoever. You won't, lava flow excepted.

You are owned, voluntarily, by those who seek only to enrich themselves and reduce you. Algore lives like a King while convincing you to live like a serf, and the tools not only go along with it, but mock those that tell you otherwise, and then they wear their gullibility as a badge of honor.

Wake up.

And to reiterate, I fully support the bottling operation.

Speaking Truth to Lies / Facts to Ignorance
you... have been convinced... to live smaller, poorer, less-rewarding lives

We live in Hawaii. I’ve been to most states in the US. With or without another plastic bottling plant, Hawaii is hands down better than anywhere on the mainland.

(mic drop)
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
According to he who Speaks Truth to Lies / Facts to Ignorance we are control freaks who have been convinced to give up our 2md Amendments rights and have been reduced to utter helplessness. Real suckers who have given up our lifestyle, to live smaller, poorer, less-rewarding lives. That it is amazing how gullible we are. We who have been fed a pant-load of BS and are owned, voluntarily, by those who seek only to enrich themselves and reduce us.

I wonder why he who Speaks Truth to Lies / Facts to Ignorance feels to bless us with his insights? What it is he hopes to gain by sharing with us our shortcomings? By disturbing us in our delusional slumber with his harshly spoken words? What it is he hopes to gain by inflicting so much pain upon our obviously very fragile egos?
quote:
Originally posted by HereOnThePrimalEdge

you... have been convinced... to live smaller, poorer, less-rewarding lives

We live in Hawaii. I’ve been to most states in the US. With or without another plastic bottling plant, Hawaii is hands down better than anywhere on the mainland.

(mic drop)

It is indeed a lovely "place".

Speaking Truth to Lies / Facts to the Ignorance
quote:
Originally posted by glinda

According to he who Speaks Truth to Lies / Facts to Ignorance we are control freaks who have been convinced to give up our 2md Amendments rights and have been reduced to utter helplessness. Real suckers who have given up our lifestyle, to live smaller, poorer, less-rewarding lives. That it is amazing how gullible we are. We who have been fed a pant-load of BS and are owned, voluntarily, by those who seek only to enrich themselves and reduce us.

I wonder why he who Speaks Truth to Lies / Facts to Ignorance feels to bless us with his insights? What it is he hopes to gain by sharing with us our shortcomings? By disturbing us in our delusional slumber with his harshly spoken words? What it is he hopes to gain by inflicting so much pain upon our obviously very fragile egos?

I am not speaking just about Hawaiians, obviously. You are Americans and deserve not to be scammed by the elite who wish to reduce you, bit by bit, to serfdom. The global warming scam is just one facet of this process. Freedom is not the norm, not the default state of mankind. It is precious, and I am all about freedom and liberty. I wish not to control anyone, but speak to help them realize they are being owned (willingly) by those who wish them no good whatsoever. If I am wrong (and I don't believe so) then I am wrong, but what I say, what I advocate, what I encourage is real. Could I possibly have gone through the last few days if it wasn't. If I didn't think and write on behalf of Freedom and Free people? Somebody asserted that I didn't believe half of what I say. He is wrong and naïve. Godspeed.

Speaking Truth to Lies / Facts to the Ignorance
My friend .. You are ramping up to jump the shark on this thread. Let it go.

O.K. I tried.