Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suspected Child Molestor Identified
Yeah also if you go to the B&B website I posted above, they advertise
Families with children welcome. I sure hope there isn't a can of worms there that needs to be open. Jeeeesh totally sick!
Some of the B&B reviews for their business included remarks of Tucker's children sad to see their new young friends (guests) leave at the end of vacation time. I pray Tucker did not violate children who were visiting! And was the sadness his children displayed a deeper sadness than an end to fun play with new friends?
Protect our children from predators such as this man. (I realize he needs a guilty conviction) At least warn new vacationers of the potential harm to their children! Do ya really think any family will come to this place after this?
It is tragic, very tragic. So many lives involved....
He who hoots with owls at night cannot soar with the eagles in the morning.
Innocent until proven guilty?? What do you think?? Having sex with a 4 year old and 9 tear old is as sick as it gets. Even if he photoshopped the picture, it's just as bad and "guilty" in my mind. They need to hang him by his you know what till it falls off for starters...[Sad!]
He has been charged, and the children in the photos have identified him as the man. Poor kids...
http://www.staradvertiser.com/news/break...=173433631
I hope he gets his in jail.
The alleged molester is in Honolulu in jail. If he is guilty
he will be there for a long time. His wife is a wonderful person
and not involved in this. She needs to support her children. Please
do not discourage people from staying at her B&B.

Markie
Markie
My heart breaks for his wife. I don't know them but my heart is broken for her, and her children. I just looked at her Facebook wall and photos, and it's evident that she is really a wonderful human being. I can't imagine what she is going through right now. Again, I don't know this family but I agree with Markie, she needs support.

Debby in Hilo
http://www.eimerdesign.com
I agree with you, too. My fear was this creep would be released on bail until trial. Very happy to read he is locked up in Honolulu! And we should support the family and their business. Just keep that predator away from the kids!
He who hoots with owls at night cannot soar with the eagles in the morning.
It will be interesting to see as this case evolves just exactly what the Federal Government means by the term "danger to the community."

Found it interesting that the paper reported he was in jail and decided he did not want bail.

Have seen arrests like this where the feds threaten the perp with the very real incarceration of his / her domestic partner at the very least until trial, unless the accused hands over all the incriminating goods and accomplices.

"They first charged him with inducing a minor to engage in sexually explicit conduct in 2008 for the purpose of producing visual recordings that were transported across state lines.

The second count accuses Tucker of possession yesterday of images on a computer of minors engaged in sexually explicit conduct."

The Feds seem to be sending a message - they never release anything - without a reason.

We are seeing the tip of the iceberg just yet imho

As for the kids - if they were mine - they would all ready be off island with grandma and an army of therapists - they will need help (and peace) we can not provide in Hilo at this time me thinks.

Once the Feds move in - it gets very intense - those boys play by a different set of rules - and for keeps. Its early in the game yet...........
good khon story - weaves all the tidbits from all the sources into one story.

http://www.khon2.com/news/local/story/UP...x?rss=3030