Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
looking
lol, you are either very naive about mj laws or a troll... give me a break - a cessna? That would be one hecka long flight unless you plan to export to another one of the islands. Oh, and exporting is totally illegal. Announcing a plan publically on the internet is not "hush, hush". You need to practice more keep on the down low if you plan an op like this, jus sayin...
islandgirl
hush hush and you actually put your name on the introductory forum, one would think you would have learned in the military to keep the trap closed
islandgirl
Not to interject random technicalities, but ...

Most Cessna don't have the fuel capacity to fly nonstop from here, you'd have to carry extra, and the FAA waivers for that are PER FLIGHT.
This reads like a "National Lampoon" movie..seriously? who would trust you to grow? like others have stated you have no OPSEC. It's like watching "Paul Blart mall cop" reading this, it's so rediculous. You do understand cultivation is FEDERAL TIME, right? "Conspiracy to distrubute" is 25 years in the "Booty farm" right? Anyone dealing with you is either retarded or a NARC. Good luck with your "Dream"...I just hope it doesn't turn into a "Turkish Nightmare". Thanks for the laugh though.."cesna"...LOL..why not an "Ultra-light"?.bwaaahahahahahaha.
You can join me on my Marijuana farm on the side of Mauna Kea. We export via Canoe through Miami. We are looking for someone to fly a small plane with the loads from the air force base down to Hilo town where it will be loaded onto the canoes. Experience paddling is a must, must bring your own neem oil.

“Setting a good example is a far better way to spread ideals than through force of arms.”
-Ron Paul
I didnt think the DEA pulling out of town would have this effect this quickly - no wonder they didn't tell anyone.

So how does the pot get off island - fed ex always good for sending cash I hear......last good smuggling ring was a cattle barge to mainland if I remember right.

lol... this is a forum and totally anonymous. im gunna disappear and no one will can track this to me because ill be long gone from this ip address, not to mention, no one would even bother. holy ****, lotta paranoia up in here. and its pretty obvious that by saying "cessna", i mean only exporting to other hawaiian islands. lotta people need to settle down a little hahaha... thanks anyway.

i havent even touched a plant yet, or own any equipment... lets all settle down lol...
You'd make more money flying human cargo inter-island than weed. Also, heaven forbid someone uses caution when some Barney jumps up talking about growing & trafficking dope. Good luck in your pursuit of a felony. One thing you'll find out real quick here...Hawaii has no problem handing out years in prison to mainland drug traffickers and no problem handing you over to the Feds. Locals catch break, mainlanders don't.
If Kona is the only side of the island you have been on then go to Puna and hang out, it won't take you long to find the type your looking for. That would be the better way to find out the answers to your questions rather than truly expect to get sincerity on this request on this site! Our first clue shoulda been that you've been "lurking" for months, my guess is your trolling looking for the kind of responses you received Wink go to Puna, chillax and fade into obscurity, plenty of hipsters and woofers to hang with.
islandgirl
You may be smart enough to troll here, but not smart enough to be a dope grower.