Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
They're baaaaaaaaaack!
quote:
Originally posted by jlgerk

where can you buy those rocket launcher thingies ?

Yikes! I sure hope you are kidding man. That chopper might crash into a house or a school or even the PGV plant!
Nothing left to do but
Smile
Smile
Smile
You all do know that we are coming upon an era where these helicopters will no longer be of use. With so many medicinal permits out there, how do you spend so much time in the air deciphering between who is permitted and who is not?

Easy.

D-R-O-N-E-S.

Drones are now able to take quick snapshots of the entire district.....cross reference with TMK's for those who are permitted......and a visit at your driveway gate from your friendly neighborhood cannabis regulators for those who are not "permitted."

If you are only growing a few plants for your own personal stash, you shouldn't have to worry....about police, at least. Thieves, bugs, and weather are different stories. If you laying it down for $$$.....and just so happen to have things like scales, unregistered firearms, photos and other "attractors" to your property, then you just might be dumb.

The "few plant" farmer should be fine.

When the federal government arrives with drones to watch the population - I do not think any of us will be fine or safe in our beds

next stop Thailand - grin
lol

paranoid??? you wannabie bigboys should be ....

punatics that 'grow' strictly for easy$$ should do jail and lose it all, period! Smile

ie them greedy old idiot fakas in fernforest with that 40' X 80' bunker...

aloha

save our indigenous and endemic Hawaiian Plants... learn about them, grow them, and plant them on your property, ....instead of all that invasive non-native garbage I see in most yards... aloha
save our indigenous and endemic Hawaiian Plants... learn about them, grow them, and plant them on your property, ....instead of all that invasive non-native garbage I see in most yards... aloha
"Big Boys" - thanks but I am retired from legitimate biz - eazier and faster than breaking the law for stupid stuff or lifestyles

talking about civil liberties - all those cars in your yard insured - the drone saw three..... and how about the pool without a 6 fence in the back yard ....

Only time I got paranoid was watching cnn after six months at sea and no media - try 6 months without media some time - opens ones eyes.

Oh - and one more Jimmy Buffet song I'm gonna puke - he flies airplane - just another cruiser poser........grin
Take away the green and you'll continue to harvest ice.
Nothing left to do but
Smile
Smile
Smile
Interesting article about on the web one of those little and cold euro countries have allowed cannabis in jails - studies every one gets along better.......

I'll edit with the link if i ca find it .... I we did this here - no one would go to the Arizona private prison - there's an industry for ya

http://www.theweedblog.com/80-of-swiss-i...to-guards/

this link looks to be a bit biased - should be enough to get a handle on the concept though - makes sense
It's my most fervent desire that every heli that takes off from now to eternity AND is involved in either tourism or green harvest (or any other subversive B&^%IT surveillance...) should crash severely, crippling said machine(s) beyond repair, but without loss of life or limb (or even bruising), such that there is no chance in hell for the industry to get back in its collective feet.

Further, that said machines pilots (and all associated business peoples involved ad nauseam) all be given nearly-but-not-quite-equal-paying jobs that require them to successfully acknowledge in writing every day for life that they will not disturb any/all those around them, and that if they default on this they will subject their families to a thousand takeoffs/landings of military jets within 1500' of their doorstep every day for the rest of their lives.

Lastly, upon default of above constraint, said pilots are required to become punawebbers and be subjected to flagrant written judgements by other punawebbers, without bounds, for the rest of their time within 300 miles of Puna, or until said punawebbers deem to revoke their membership permanently.

Just sayin'...

-- rainshadow
-- rainshadow
They're in "lower east Mountain View" as of this morning.

Looks like circling rather than "grid", and the chopper appears to be blue (not red, orange, yellow, black or white).
The yellow MFD one and another one was circling very low in HPP about an hour ago.