Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Continue pushing for answers....
From Tiffany Edwards Hunt, Commentary; "this one's for I'o"

"Thanks to my relationship with Brittany’s family, I know what is written in the three-page manifesto Boaz left in a composition notebook beside his hanging body in that Kalapana kipuka. I know details that the family knows that the public doesn’t. And it is up to family members if they want to release the information. It’s theirs right now, and they are keeping things private. But its information that tells them, and me, for that matter, that without a doubt Boaz killed Brittany and then killed himself. I imagine the people who are wanting that information, who are questioning the police’s determination, standing in line at a luau. They have a plate of food, but the helping is not enough. They want more."

The rest of the piece is HERE
You people need to give this up !!

The police have overwhelming evidence that Bo committed this crime !!

It will come out in few months .
This thread will be locked in 3, 2, 1, - Hit it Rob!
The information in the note has not convinced the Johnsons. If there is additional information that could be shared, that the police have shared to family, I think it is really unfair that the Johnaon family does not have what it needs in terms of information to bring closure.

As for admonishments such as -- I know the reason but canÔt tell you, just believe I am right and I know what is best -- unless you are my parent that does nothing for me. Actually that only worked for my parents until I was 12. I doubt IÔm alone in that response.
Rational people believe that Boaz killed Brittany and then committed suicide !!!

Sorry !!!!
Read Tiffany's entire post and give this up. She is absolutely correct that you are the predator. Find something else to occupy your time that is not so destructive. Both families need to move on.
I did read the post and she has no right to tell people what to believe, and neither do you, jackson.

I am not a predator.
No one here has the right to tell the Johnson family to move on when they have not been presented with the evidence. I think that is incredibly callous.
Find another "cause." Read what Tiffany said. She knows much more than you. If you do continue, I hope you realize that it is to satisfy something for you, not for the families.
If you want to start a forum for this... It's FREE.
http://www.forumer.com

I used to have my own forum here many years ago. Also easy to run.
Kathy, I agree. The Johnson family is being totally left out of any conclusive evidence, whatsoever.

We need further investigation and better journalism when it comes to a case like this. I'd like another press conference, preferably including journalists that aren't satisfied with "hung from a tree" being an acceptable response to proving suicide.