Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3.5 quake below Mauna Loa tonight
Make sure to always have emergency supplies ready. You never know when somethings gonna happen here in this dangerous and beautiful place we call home...
Make sure to always have emergency supplies ready. You never know when somethings gonna happen here in this dangerous and beautiful place we call home...
DI means deflation/inflation, or fall and rise. If the pets can't sleep, and the ferals are on the run, join the parade! Seriously, you should have a basic " bug out" kit with important documents like escrow papers and that stuff, ditty bag, sleeping bag. Try to keep a half tank of gas in the evac vehicle. High class is a pop up canopy with a tarp to place on the ground and a tarp to wrap it. Camp stove is a plus as well. You might be stuck in parking lot in Hilo, or on a C130 with whatever is in your arms if your lucky flying outta Dodge, for all we know.

Are you a human being, or a human doing?
According to the thermal imaging three hours ago and what it is currently, she's getting hotter.

102 earthquakes in the last 24 hours. I have no idea whether this is significant or not, but I keep posting the data- to see if someone knows what's going on.
The wild, feral animals know best, your family dog second. I look for change of animal habits, restlessness,etc. and wild animal migration changes, including "road kill" and direction they were headed, if possible. My old dog knew when trees and big branches were about to drop in a bad storm amongst Douglas fir and redwood, with the river rising, and wouldn't let me sleep. Time to put on the rain suit and sharpen the chainsaws and get busy! He saved my butt, and the neighbors with his innate sense, glad I listened to him, may he rest in peace.

quote:
Originally posted by Tink

According to the thermal imaging three hours ago and what it is currently, she's getting hotter.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here, based on your post time, and say it's the sun.
quote:
Originally posted by unknownjulie

102 earthquakes in the last 24 hours. I have no idea whether this is significant or not, but I keep posting the data- to see if someone knows what's going on.

Please don't. We don't need someone that has no idea what they're talking about to keep talking.
Originally posted by bluesboy
Originally posted by Tink
[/quote]
I'm gonna go out on a limb here, based on your post time, and say it's the sun.
[/quote]
There is a solar pole flip in progress and it is very close to completion - not to worry it happens in an 11 year cycle

What Does a Reversal Mean?

A reversal of the sun's magnetic field will have consequences throughout the solar system since the domain of the sun's magnetic influence—called the heliosphere—extends far beyond Pluto. Changes to the field's polarity ripple all the way out to the Voyager probes, which are racing toward interstellar space.
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/...e-weather/
And I thought all the earthquakes were from the lava dropping in its cavern like dome, and the earth that once capped the dome is falling into the hot mass in chunks, kind of like stalactitites ( or is it the other one?) and melting. The gas is indigestion of the lava re heating itself. Whether she is able to digest it all without getting reflux is anybody's guess. Or could be settling in for a long nap. Just a bonehead science approach to the matter, Think i'll stick to watching where the animals flee, and join the parade to please BB!