Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You're Fired!
quote:
Originally posted by hppwatchdog

quote:
Originally posted by macuu222

So when I go to the HPP office tomorrow to pay my yearly road fees...your saying there won't be anyone there?

You tell us!

What did you find out?
I mailed it.
Truth is what I wrote in my previous post, not rumor.
Morgan is pau. Susan, Donna and Frank are in the office.

Will macuu222's check make it in time? It's beyond the April 1st deadline, so he or she faces a million dollar fine. What will be the outcome? Who will be sacked next?

Tune in next week for the latest or just go and read the Hawaiian Acres thread if you're bored. Dungeons and dragons people post there and and you might be able to spend some money asking for a spell which makes you immune to everything, including critical thinking.
quote:
Originally posted by Karma96749

Sorry, but I just can't trust you as a credible source of information due to past performance in that regard. I was hoping for a more unbiased source of factual information without the snark from someone who doesn't have an axe to grind or a propensity to viciously attack others online. Anything you say I automatically disregard until confirmed or corrected by others with a better track record on truth.
quote:
Originally posted by shockwave rider

quote:

Sorry, but I just can't trust you as a credible source of information due to past performance in that regard. I was hoping for a more unbiased source of factual information without the snark from someone who doesn't have an axe to grind or a propensity to viciously attack others online. Anything you say I automatically disregard until confirmed or corrected by others with a better track record on truth.

Amazing aloha from the spreader of rumors.
Please believe HPPwatchdog that 5 people are fired!!!

Amazing.
Check out the rumors you spread. All I do is correct the rumors.

The only one gone is Morgan. One person.

quote:
Originally posted by hppwatchdog

Karma see it you can follow this?
What I said was out of 9 employees, 5 were fired and 3 quit and ran for the hills.

Fired
1.Scott
2.Cathy
3.Tommy
4.Troy
5.Morgan

Quit
1.Calvin
2.Guy
3.Chris

That leaves 1 of the employees left when this bad, bad board took over.

Karma, you stand corrected again.

Here's some more stuff, Jo resigned from the position of interim general manager. Therefore, the board is in violation of the bylaws again by not having a GM or an interim GM, another good job by these clowns.

Did you hear that when the website was changed the first time that the job was given to a directors relative on the mainland, sole source, with no bids or competition. Ask the board just what that cost the Association. And ask them why they are looking for another website company.

Furthermore, since you don't believe me ask the board how much they are paying for the new I.T. and phone company when they got rid of Netcom.

They are burning through Association money like drunken sailors.

Moreover, they offered an ex GM the temp GM opening as a contractor, low wages, need to be bonded and no vacation, sick days or health insurance. She told me that she told them politely to kiss but!

They are burning through Association money like drunken sailors.

I believe that would be the point.
The original poster said office staff, not road crew. The names you listed are most road crew, and those left last summer, like 9 months ago or more.

Thought the Original poster and others were talking about NOW. Theywere talking aabout walking into the office this week, not 9 plus months ago.also,

of all the names you mentioned only 2 were fired office staff, one Kathy and GM Scott. That's 2 fired office staff last summer, not 9 fired office staff.

The only person fired since last summer was Morgan, last week.
Rumors and stretching the truth.
quote:

The original poster said office staff, not road crew. The names you listed are most road crew, and those left last summer, like 9 months ago or more.

Thought the Original poster and others were talking about NOW. Theywere talking aabout walking into the office this week, not 9 plus months ago.also,

of all the names you mentioned only 2 were fired office staff, one Kathy and GM Scott. That's 2 fired office staff last summer, not 9 fired office staff.

The only person fired since last summer was Morgan, last week.
Rumors and stretching the truth.
Don't put words in my mouth. I clearly stated since the bad, board took over. My post was clear but since you didn't follow it I spelled it out for you.
Why would the board fire their two plants in the office? One is a friend of the VP and the other a friend of the treasurer.

Amazing aloha from the spreader of rumors.
Please believe HPPwatchdog that 5 people are fired!!!

Amazing.
Check out the rumors you spread. All I do is correct the rumors.

The only one gone is Morgan. One person.

Why do you need to attack people to make you point?