Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You're Fired!
I hear the entire staff at the HPP office were fired. Anyone know the reasons behind this???
LOL ... By who ?

aloha,
pog
Wasn't April Fools Day last week?

Seriously, before posting wild rumors try to get some verification, or at least give us a better source than "I hear" for the rumor.
On good authority that it is true. She just does not know the details.
Your good authority is WRONG.
Facts checked before spreading rumors, please.

quote:
Originally posted by Karma96749

Your good authority is WRONG.
Facts checked before spreading rumors, please.

You all know that Morgan was fired on Friday after 18 years of loyal service.

You're correct, 3 were fired and one quit. The one that quit was asked to train her replacement before she was fired, refused to do that and ran for exit.....good for her. Otherwise, the entire office staff would have been fired.

Think about this; out of 9 employees 5 were fired and 3 quit and ran for the hills.
You gotta think that ALL these employees weren't bad, that's right it's the board that's bad.
So when I go to the HPP office tomorrow to pay my yearly road fees...your saying there won't be anyone there?
quote:
Originally posted by macuu222

So when I go to the HPP office tomorrow to pay my yearly road fees...your saying there won't be anyone there?

You tell us!
All that is gone is Morgan. Donna and Susan are still there and were not fired. Only Morgan. Tomorrow the new full time bookkeeper starts also.

The rumor mill is all over the place on this one.
Can anyone call the office and find out what employees we do, or don't, have at this time? I am in professional development meetings where we aren't allowed to make or take calls all day today, or I would do it, but truth instead of vaguely sourced rumors would be a pleasant change.