Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stores with free shipping to HI
Make sure that the shipping is first class or priority mail or shipped by air. Parcel post or anything shipped over by boat can take 6 weeks.

I ordered a Christmas gift from Walmart's website on Dec. 2nd (last year) and it arrived at the end of February. No where in the website did it say that it would be shipped by ground. I read and reread through the fine print many times. When I called the number to track the shipment, the lady at the shipping company explained that folks from Hawaii and Alaska are constantly complaining and that Walmart has done nothing to clarify their shipping policies so people will understand that things are shipped ground.

I just thought I would let you all know that I order a present from target on Wed. and I got it on Friday! Wow that was fast.

Zappos.com offers free express shipping AND free prepaid return shipping. If you are unfamiliar with Zappos you can get virtually any shoe in existence, as well as a few other apparrel items at or below retail. I find this site extremely valuable considering the dire lack of shopping selection here. Just a warning... If your wife has a shoe "problem" like mine, you may want to keep this one to yourself.