Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mauna Loa rumbling
shut up.
Mahalo dakine, I double checked the HVO website after PT's hysterical post and then I remembered: If PT said it, it's gotta be wrong!
I appreciate Dakine's response to Ted's nonsense. Whatever is going on right with Ted has meant an increased amount of noise, made up rubbish and insults being posted by Ted.

I'm also curious why Ted wrote this:

"You people will just never understand why the Hawaii volcanoes are different from continental volcanoes."

I don't see anyone here even mentioning continental volcanoes or mixing them up with volcanoes in Hawaii. I suspect most people here understand the difference between Hawaiian volcanoes and those, for example, in the Cascade Range.
I don't understand why ted takes it upon himself to suggest what the 'people' do or don't understand. it's some psychological complex, i just don't have the degree to identify it.
Narcissism comes to mind, but like you, don't have the expertise for a diagnosis. But when he starts insulting highly qualified professionals with decades of experience in their field and posts totally uninformed nonsensical crap instead, then it starts to become clear it's pathological. He may not be able to help it. Whatever the reason, it's becoming more disruptive to PW over time. It can be funny on occasion, but the insults to a whole community are becoming more numerous and think he's now at the point of needing professional help.
Sometimes feel sorry for him. I've seen him a few times at the "Hilo Tech Works" and even invited him over to my house once. He's a pretty cool guy, only got into an argument once with him and and afterward felt, it's probably a good idea not to argue with him. So, just let things slide for the most part. What surprised me most is how he got so racist about new arrivals and how they will bring down the community. So... pretty much drew the line at that point.
Well, he's been quiet the last couple of days and things seem much more peaceful here, so I think we should leave it at that.
Pu'u O'o???? are you talking about the 'Old Pu'u O'o Trail' up on the Saddle??

.........if not, then you idiots are not even talking about the OT ... 'Mauna Loa rumbling' is and should be about Mauna Loa

save our indigenous and endemic Hawaiian Plants... learn about them, grow them, and plant them on your property, ....instead of all that invasive non-native garbage I see in most yards... aloha
save our indigenous and endemic Hawaiian Plants... learn about them, grow them, and plant them on your property, ....instead of all that invasive non-native garbage I see in most yards... aloha
Just look back early in the thread to see who hijacked it. Fortunately he seems to be dormant right now.
he seems to be dormant right now.

Appropriately descriptive on a volcano thread!
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves