Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do the Obamas' dogs have to go through quarantine
You all sure answered my question!
Puna: Our roosters crow first
"Geez, all those names look pretty British to me ( Hey TomK, maybe you know what Ted is getting at? )."

Only Ted can explain what he means, but even then I doubt it'll help. For crying out loud, how does the third sentence explain the other two here?

"The continued obstinate bias and bigotry of PW continues on. Remember, Cuz'n Barry is a native Hawaiian, not a Native Hawaiian. Or as PW stubbornly insists, locals=all problems."

Incidentally, I believe both the Shipman and Lyman names have an origin in the English language, but I'm not an expert.
Having recently moved back and imported our dog here - I can tell you it's quite a process for the 5 day or less program. It took us a year to get all the paperwork together partially because our vet on the mainland lost some paperwork - but you need to have two recent rabies vaccinations, a titer test, import forms, flea and tick control applied by a vet and a health check prior to flying. once you get to the island, you need to have a local vet meet you at the airport cargo facility to go over paperwork and give a final checkup. Your titer test results are good for 3 years from the blood draw.

Once your pet passes the titer test, you can travel pretty freely from the islands to the mainland for those three years but you're paying $$ to the airlines, state and vet every time you do so. I assume Obama and his small army of aides meet all the guidelines set forth by the state of Hawaii and keep the titer test results and rabies vaccines up to date.
When I brought my cat here he had to fly in cargo, yet there was some woman on the plane with a small dog, claiming she needed it for emotional support and it was her "service animal". Apparently, you dog is a service animal if you say it is. What a bunch of crap. When didn't they just put her in cargo??
When didn't they just put her in cargo??

With her dog.
With her dog.

No argument there. The dog definitive needs it's service human. It's a codependent relationship.
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves