Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Water Hauling
quote:
Originally posted by AKpilot

Come Hamakua Mauka way......no need here Sistah'!!!!!

Akpilot

We're all here, because we're not all there!

Still waiting for the launch of Hamakua Web
We used K&T a while back to fill our pool and catchment - they were great to work with, and I highly recommend them.
quote:
Originally posted by Kapoho Joe

quote:
Originally posted by AKpilot

Come Hamakua Mauka way......no need here Sistah'!!!!!

Akpilot

We're all here, because we're not all there!

Still waiting for the launch of Hamakua Web

Why?
David

Ninole Resident
Please visit vacation.ninolehawaii.com
Ninole Resident
Hi Everyone,

If you need water or any catchment cleaning services please call us at K&T Water Hauling. 982-6200 or 960-4296 Usually same day delivery or next day.

Thank you KeaauRich for the awesome support and recommendation!
Recently found out that K&T water hauling is an outstanding business and Tammy goes out of her way to help her customers! Smile
Thanks for providing feedback after making the original post here, sistersue, so many don't do that! So glad K&T are still providing such good service. I was so impressed with them the last time I used them (many years ago) when they called early morning to see if I still needed a delivery after it rained overnight. They could have just delivered it anyway and charged me but they didn't go down that route. That's a company I would have no hesitation in recommending to anyone.
Wish I would have seen this thread 5 days ago - before calling a different hauler...
Here I sit, after scheduling 4 days in advance with them... and nothing. No water, no phone call, and my 8 calls and 2 messages to their phone have gone unanswered.
4 days with no running water - trip after trip to the tap with my couple of 5-gallon jugs doesn't do much for a family of four...
Oh well.
@Linchpin: Call K&T or one of the other reputable haulers listed here on Punaweb. You owe absolutely no loyalty to a jerk who stood you and your family up and left you without water. If he shows up later, just tell him you got tired of waiting and not getting your calls returned.