Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Kalani kitchen ('restaurant') still open?
Okay...I guess I've lost the plot. What is the point?

If you want to know if they are open for meals why not just call them? Or check their website? Or stop by?

Are you just accusing them of food poisoning for fun? Or do you have a reason?
Yes, just for fun

Digital Hillbilly could have called Kalani and asked about their breakfast. DH worked there, so probably already knows their phone number.

Or... DH could open an account on Punaweb, wait a few days to get approved, then casually comment in his/her first post about the quality of the food at Kalani.

Nothin' goin' on here.

"How we spend our days is, of course, how we spend our lives." -Annie Dillard
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
quote:
Originally posted by HereOnThePrimalEdge

Digital Hillbilly could have called Kalani and asked about their breakfast. DH worked there, so probably already knows their phone number.

Or... DH could open an account on Punaweb, wait a few days to get approved, then casually comment in his/her first post about the quality of the food at Kalani.

Nothin' goin' on here.

My motives & intent: whatever they may be, are separate from the facts that

A) Kalani's kitchen has been barred from cooking food in it by the Dep. of health for the last two years

B) A couple weeks ago Kalani received a yellow/caution rating from the Dep of Health

These are true irrefutable facts and your willingness to attack me but not address them is transparent.
My motives & intent: whatever they may be, are separate from the facts that...

If a simple, factual post had been made to begin this thread, perhaps there wouldn't be a question of motives, or intents.

"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
quote:
Originally posted by HereOnThePrimalEdge

My motives & intent: whatever they may be, are separate from the facts that...

If a simple, factual post had been made to begin this thread, perhaps there wouldn't be a question of motives, or intents.

do you eat at Kalani?
What / Where is Kalani's ?
Click on the link. It's at Kalani Honua.
quote:
Originally posted by terracore

What / Where is Kalani's ?

'Kalani Honua' is a 20 acre non-profit retreat center on Red Road, it borders and is intertwined with a 100 acre for profit land development owned by the Kalani founder and his very wealthy mainland siblings - basically you can buy rights (sponsor) to eco-cottages on the for profit side, the NP side has a lot of yoga and wellness retreats.

kalani.com

A) Kalani's kitchen has been barred from cooking food in it by the Dep. of health for the last two years

B) A couple weeks ago Kalani received a yellow/caution rating from the Dep of Health

These are true irrefutable facts

Thank you for your willingness to notify the larger community about these dangerous truths. Hopefully some will benefit from the warning; I will, however, continue to not care.