Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Puna Cannabis Club
Pot can impair you for driving, but it also makes you more cautious. Alcohol does away with the caution signals the brain should be sending. Pot smokers will most likely get ticketed for driving too slow if at all.

Some regular pot smokers drive perfectly normally; they aren't altered because they're always like that.
quote:
Originally posted by Kahunascott

quote:
Originally posted by macuu222

Cannabis is no more dangerous than drinking alcohol...and they have "social clubs" everywhere where people gather to drink, socialize and have fun (they're called bars). So why not a cannabis club.[^]

How would you get home from this place, drive a car?
Just what we need more stoned drivers on our roads.

"Many dreams come true and some have silver linings, I look for my dreams and a pocket full of gold" Led Zeppelin

I'd rather be driving down Hwy 130 facing oncoming stoned drivers, than a bunch of drunks

brah, I'd rather being facing stoned driver than mindless drunk behind the wheel! Which is about 60% of the drivers in Puna after 4:00P.M.

I don't understand why people gotta be so nieve and or anal about pakalolo?

Handle every situation like a dog,If you can't eat it or hump it,piss on it and walk away...
-----------

Support the 'Jack Herer Initiative'NOW!!
I can understand it. It's called BRAINWASHING, as "most" the population is, especially if you own and watch TV. Telling you what's good, bad, right or wrong.

NO ONE has ever dies from an overdose of pot. Or poisoned like with alcohol.

So it's not that our gov.is totally retarded. It's more profitable to the gov. to keep it illegal. Confiscations laws.

They know it's harmless, NOT, a "gateway drug" pure BS. Or mother's milk would be a gateway drug to alcoholism.

It's not a stimulant like Starbuck's or Marlboro's, and you be more apt to kick back and think about what you're doing as opposed to charging into work, speeding along.

Thomas Jefferson, Ben Franklin and Washington were all connoisseurs of hemp. Ben even brought seeds back from India.. In a diplomatic pouch from Bed to Ton was a note that read, "I hope this is a delight to your pipe and your mind." B.F.

WHO among our candidates, has the GUTS to even take on the topic of hemp prohibition? zip. nada, none.

Take the profit out of pot and you cut crime in half. Go after the speed freaks and tweakers who burglarize to support their habits. Never heard of a pot smoker breaking into someone's house to get money for pot.

Puna was made famous due to the "Puna Butter Bud's" in the 80's.
so... where does a person find this fine herb when visiting the Puna area? TSA makes it rough nowdays when traveling to places if one chooses to bring their own with them.
For the sake of clarity, I'd like to make a couple of points, if I may.

1. Low to moderate levels of the marijuana high improve motor coordination. Driving simulation tests have documented this. This is why so many pro athletes, surfers, snowboarders, ect., smoke.

High levels can induce minimal/moderate level of impairment.

2. Consuming marijuana is not harmful to human health.

"Marijuana, in its natural form, is one of the safest therapeutically active substances known to man."...Francis Young DEA Administrative Judge.

3. Marijuana consumption offers protection from a wide variety of serious medical conditions. Heavy use appears to extend human life. This has been documented in both human and animal studies.

Marijuana consumption is not, "bad". In most regards, it is in fact, "good".

4. Marijuana has been used to great benefit for almost all of our recorded history, in many of the world's cultures.

Prohibition is a historical aberration, taking place within a tiny fraction of our history.

Legal, mainstream cannabis usage is our historical norm.

I've followed the research for over a decade now, so all the above statements are based on legitimate research, available online.

Aloha,
Lee
http://members.cruzio.com/~lionel/event
Lee Eisenstein
http://members.cruzio.com/~lionel/event

"Be kinder than necessary, as everyone you meet is engaged in some kind of strudel."
"My dog died yesterday, and left me all alone.
The finance company came, and repossesed my home.
That's just a drop in the bucket, compared to losing you.......
And I'm down to seeds and stems again too"- Commander Cody

Coming to the Palace soon.
HAAA...HAAAA...HAAA...ROFLOL...this is one funny thread! LOL...[Big Grin]

Carrie

http://www.carrierojo.etsy.com
http://thedb.com/vintageandvelvet

"Freedom has a scent like the top of a newborn baby's head..." U2
Carrie

http://www.carrierojo.etsy.com
http://www.vintageandvelvet.blogspot.com

"Freedom has a scent like the top of a newborn baby's head..." U2
Quite right Lee. Chinese pharmacopoeia has used pakalolo for 5000 years. But the U.S. gov. is more informed and seems the need to protect us from ourselves.

Who won the "Drug War", never hear about that anymore, why? Because the DRUG Companies and the Government won. There are 150 kinds of DRUGS sold on TV. "Ask you Doctor about......." talk about pimping unknown substances. Vytorin, Lipator, ..etc. etc.

The worst drug reactions I've ever had were prescribe by a doctor who said "we'll try these",, "we'll?"

When I was in HS in the 60's I thought for sure in 30-40 years, around the turn of the millennium they would have figured it out and we'd be buying Panama Red in 7-11..............NOT.[8D]
SORRY bout your dog Greg, jeeze here hit this oooooooooooooosh,, feuuuuuu
i really dont understand the issue with herb as we call it here in alaska. you guys are in a area all alone in the middle of the ocean. who cares if a person wants to "catch a buzz" in their home. its legal to have up to 10 plants in your home for personel use.[8D] we had 7 people get killed by drunk drivers in fairbanks alone in 2007.[Sad!] the DEA only gets involved if lets say you have over 100 plants. Its mostly grown indoors due to the weather, some outdoor growing during the long summer days since the sun stays up. if you get over you head and go crazy with the growing they will only destroy your growing operation and move on to real issues "meth". we are cracking down on drunk driving, heck you will get pulled over for almost anything especially for a burned out headlight etc.
peace
rusty