All they gotta do is oil and heat it

Dan D
HPP

HPP
quote:
Originally posted by Wao nahele wahine

quote:
Originally posted by Obie

They have established one way traffic.132 from Pahoa is one way to Kapoho and from Kapoho it is one way through Waa Waa .

Where did you get this information from?

Wahine

It keeps changing. I think they change every few hours but that was going on.

Sarcasm loading.........

I think the questions asked prior to your comment are valid.
They serve to point out the County is capable of getting things done in a timely manner, if they want to.

Portion of Hawaii’s drinking water that comes from underground wells : 9/10
Gallons of raw sewage that leak into the ground from Hawaii cesspools each day : 53,000,000 - Harper's Index
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
@Snorkle:

I never meant to suggest that the process needed to be delayed, but I do think we should be keeping our eyes wide open. Any issues that arise can be dealt with later. Meantime, nobody has answered my original question as to who is actually doing the paving.
who is actually doing the paving

I'm going to guess "not County".
Maybe delay the Goodfellow (contractor) repave on 19 between Mana Rd and Mud Lane east of Waimea?[Wink]
What else can we think of? Come on, speculation anyone?
yeah...there is no way a roberts bus is gonna make it through those trees...gotta be removed!
quote:
Originally posted by ericlp

yeah...there is no way a roberts bus is gonna make it through those trees...gotta be removed!

Or some boats, horse trailers, shipping containers, hele on buses, tiny homes, military evacuation vehicles, etc.

Fire up the chainsaws!!
Paving through that 3.8 mile section of Government Beach Rd is now expected to be pau by tomorrow.

Wahine
Wahine

Lead by example
expected to be pau by tomorrow

Build a small shrine on each end.
It's a miracle.

Portion of Hawaii’s drinking water that comes from underground wells : 9/10
Gallons of raw sewage that leak into the ground from Hawaii cesspools each day : 53,000,000 - Harper's Index
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves