Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pam (beepbeep)
Thank you, everyone, I will certainly pass on your messages to Pam. I know she will appreciate all your thoughts, as do I.
All the best from Betty and I.
Wishing Pam the best. Sorry I can't think of anything witty to say.
So sorry to hear that Tom, sending her positive thoughts and prayers for a quick recovery.
Sending thoughts of smiles and laughter, along with much aloha to Pam.

Also, knowing how caretakers and loved ones bear the stress of this kind of situation, is there anything we here on Punaweb can do to help you Tom ?
Wishing Pam much healing love and Aloha. She was here before I joined but I still care that she heals and I pray all goes very well and successful in her full recovery.
Punaperson - thank you so much. I'm OK and the best support I can have when it comes for help are the messages posted here which I will send to Pam so she knows she's in people's thoughts. They mean so much to both Pam and myself. I can't think of anything else but really appreciate your thought. It's obvious you are a very kind and caring person. Thank you.
Best thoughts and prayers for both you and Pam, Tom.

Ninole Resident
Ninole Resident
Pam will be moving to a hospice in the next few days. I'm in CA and I hope in the very near future we can make a joint post to all our friends on PW. Once again, we are both so appreciative of your support; there have been others who don't post here so much anymore but have been in touch privately and I can't tell you how much this means to both of us. Thank you again.
I was just thinking about her the other day and wondering how she was doing.

Prayers to you both. I am glad you are with her, Tom.

Wahine
Wahine

Lead by example