Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pam (beepbeep)
All,

For those of you who remember Pam, or "beepbeep" as she posted here, she is not doing well. I've spent the last three weeks in California with her and she is currently in an ICU unit in hospital in the Santa Barbara area. I've had to come back to Hawaii for work reasons, really didn't want to do that, but I managed to make her laugh out loud yesterday which the doctors really didn't like! Too much strain on her heart apparently.

For those who remember beepbeep, your thoughts and even prayers would be appreciated right now. She was always so polite when posting here and loved Hawaii. As ever, both she and I remain optimistic about the future and as long as I can keep her laughing then I think we have hope, but this is now her biggest fight.

I'll be happy to pass on any message to her, I know she'll really appreciate any thoughts from her friends in Hawaii. Thank you from both of us to our friends.

Tom
Wow Tom, This is some news. We would prefer a report that she is going well and will be back online with us soon. I will have Pam in my thoughts and send her my wishes for a full recovery. Pam is part of our Punaweb ohana and we send her our aloha.
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
My prayers go out to her and her family
Aloha

HPP

HPP
Our family has been dealing with medical issues, and we always think of McCoy from Star Trek IV looking at our modern medical treatments and saying "My god, what is this, the dark ages?! Just take two of these!" We hope the good doctor beams in and pays Pam a visit!
Tom,
Sending hugs, prayers and strength to Pam and you. I hope that she recovers and that you can visit her soon.

Wahine
Wahine

Lead by example
Best wishes to Tom and Pam, may you live long and prosper.

ETA: and may the force be with you!
Tom & Pam,
Mea mana`o nui `la
I always enjoy reading your posts here on Punaweb, Pam. You've shared with us your positive perspective every time you join the discussion. I'm sorry you're in the ICU, but hope you feel better, and stronger soon.

I also hope Tom can visit you again soon!
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
Sorry to hear she’s not doing well. I’ll send up prayers!

Puna: Our roosters crow first
Puna: Our roosters crow first
Tom and Pam,

Sending good thoughts and healing vibes in your direction.