Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kim shuts down vacation rentals
When the sky was falling in Kalapana 30 + years ago, a piece hit Harry on the head. He has never really recovered.

On a scale of one to ten, I believe Harry will give himself an "A" for handling this crisis.
No need. Airlines have eliminated pretty much all flights to Hawaii from the mainland for the time being.
BillyB you see the writing on the wall! Harry was a great with Civil Defense in his day! He was the guy the island would be quick to listen to for years but it’s questionable as to if now the island is listening for guidance or entertainment. It’s actually really sad because he had accomplishments and was well respected. I hate to say it but I think he will applaud his actions or non actions during the pandemic.
Harry was great. That pic of him walking down Government (Beach) Road leading the Painted Church out of harms way was iconic. It's just too bad he didn't know better and leave it at that.
Hokuili YES!! Unfortunately now he will be remembered for the current by so many!
There is going to be a second wave of toilet paper shortage when our government officials see the decline in TAT and GE revenue, and poop their pants.
ROFL BillyB, thank you! Big Grin
Now THAT is funny!
[Big Grin]
quote:
Originally posted by BillyB

There is going to be a second wave of toilet paper shortage when our government officials see the decline in TAT and GE revenue, and poop their pants.

LOL...That’s going to be funny! I own a STVR and closed March 15th as I could see what was coming and cancelled all my bookings thru May. We will be at our home in June...so for the 2nd Quarter my income on my STVR will be $0. So they wont get any GET or TAT out of me.

Stacey
Living the life in Cali and Hawai‘i
Stacey
Living the life in Cali and Hawai‘i
Oh, wait. Guess it won't be funny when they raise our taxes to cover it.
[:0]