Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
P_N_W_B: I'd like to buy some vowels please
A little birdie told me that 70 people were selected to audition for 15 spots. [Big Grin]

Also, to really follow the hints that had an asterisk next to them in the email you received on the invitation.

G_od l_ck Chr_s!

-------
Lower your expectations and be ready for anything.
If there's only 70 people, I will definitely win. Not to scare anyone, but I have been practicing. So, Damon watch out.[Big Grin]

Chris
Chris
I got one up on yah Chris...

The first taping is on September 12th... My Birthday! Everyone loves a Birthday boy! [Big Grin]
(Shows to air in November)

To be honest with you... that would be cool if we both made it.

I'm happy just to get away from the Puna side for the day!

I'll be stoked if you make it and I don't... believe it or not!

Just knowing a Punawebber made it on there would be cool in my books!

-------
Hopefully, well both make it and win some money. Good luck to you and hope to meet you there. It will be a great expderience for the both of us. A hui hou, Damon.

Chris
Chris
Chris... you must have been in the morning session as I didn't hear any Chris's called at the 2:30 session.

I'm stoked!

I made it all the way to final 20!

They took a Polaroid picture of me and Biographical information.

It was weird during the first cut... It seemed like the entire banquet room got evacuated except for the finalist!

They will be getting a hold of us finalist during August to give us the exact taping day!

(And I didn't even have to make ass) [Big Grin]

-------
I was at the 10:oo showing. I also made the cut. They did the exact same thing for the 20 they selected. They were also looking for friends, so there were a few people selected because they are friends. Hopefully, nlow two punawebbers will be on wheel. I will keep all posted as to when I will be on. They said they will notify by phone or mail at the end of July or the beginning of August. Now, everyone knows how talented us punawebbers are for sure!![Big Grin]

Chris
Chris
Almost forgot, the 5 minute test was also pretty challenging. I got about 1/2 the puzzles. How did you do on that part, Damon?

Chris
Chris
quote:
Originally posted by chrislo09

Almost forgot, the 5 minute test was also pretty challenging. I got about 1/2 the puzzles. How did you do on that part, Damon?

Chris

Agreed... did you have the Pink or Yellow test?

Mine was the Pink and I almost blew *e*f j*r*y

Only figured out it was Beef Jerky at about the 4:00 Minute round.

I think I got about 75% of the written test correct.... but dang... it is much tougher then it looks on TV.

Was the room full for your audition? We only had about 80 - 100 people.

When we were doing our Biographical stuff verbally.... I did notice there was one other person from "Pahoa" in the room!... I thought about asking her if she had heard of Punaweb... but then I just figured I was stoked enough to get as far as I did.

How is this one... had one rather "large" guy that obviously was over-acting....

He won one of the numerous puzzles during the finalist time.... and he obviously loosened his belt so his pants would fall off when he started jumping around.... and they did! [xx(]

On another note!!! How was the VOG over there... pretty mean yeah?

-------
KHON is about to show clips from today's auditions!

It must be from the Morning audition because they weren't there during the afternoon one.

-------
quote:
Originally posted by Damon

KHON is about to show clips from today's auditions!

It must be from the Morning audition because they weren't there during the afternoon one.

Ok Chris... after watching the KHON clip... I can honestly say that my audition had much more people then the morning audition!

-------