Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Keaau high school child molestation
(04-29-2022, 12:44 AM)HawaiiEV Wrote: No need for that, her name and the accused shop teacher are in the letter.

You have convicted this guy because one person sent out an email to the teachers ??

Not how the justice system works.  

You planning a public lynching  ?
I’m gonna take my chances with the victim on this one Obie. I don’t want anything other then an investigation and justice, same thing this young woman wants. The issue is they were informed and did nothing, which is why I’m spreading the word so something is done.
And so far the word from our prosecuting attorney is??
(05-04-2022, 07:16 AM)AaronM Wrote: And so far the word from our prosecuting attorney is??

I think it's past the statute of limitations.
Yet another failure of our 'justice' system.
Or maybe, per Obie, nothing to prosecute. Anybody remember the McMartin pre-school case in LA?
Certainty will be the death of us.
I don't think that's what Obie said.
(05-07-2022, 09:57 AM)AaronM Wrote: I don't think that's what Obie said.

I don't know if you're trying to be clever by making cryptic remarks, but both Obie and kalianna pointed out the same thing - we know nothing about the facts or if there's a case for prosecution.
If I'm "trying to be clever", once again it's gone over your head.
(05-08-2022, 09:02 AM)AaronM Wrote: If I'm "trying to be clever", once again it's gone over your head.

Have you forgotten that 1) I'm on your ignore list, and 2) you haven't pointed out where Obie might be wrong?