Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hilo Bayfront fireworks July 2023
sad but true i guess.

Assume the best, ask questions.
Beautiful video!
Old Hilo town had a fantastic fireworks display.
(07-06-2023, 09:46 AM)HiloJulie Wrote: I hear you on the priorities as we age!

As my husband calls my purse "Samsonite" I should consider scaling back a few items!  Angel

Pam used to do the same, I pity your husband! Even if we were eating at the hotel restaurant she would bring enough stuff to supply several people for days. She would also put her phone in there and of course, whenever it went off she couldn't find it. I do miss her!

(07-06-2023, 11:13 AM)elepaio pid= Wrote:sad but true i guess.

Assume the best, ask questions.

And I've already answered your question. My new phone enables me to receive and make phone calls.
(07-07-2023, 05:41 AM)TomK Wrote:
(07-06-2023, 09:46 AM)HiloJulie Wrote: I hear you on the priorities as we age!

As my husband calls my purse "Samsonite" I should consider scaling back a few items!  Angel

Pam used to do the same, I pity your husband! Even if we were eating at the hotel restaurant she would bring enough stuff to supply several people for days. She would also put her phone in there and of course, whenever it went off she couldn't find it. I do miss her!

A few months ago, our neighbor came over and asked my husband to help her get a new kitchen sink at Home Depot. 

My (smart ass) husband says “I’m sure there is a good selection in Julie’s purse!”
I enjoy the colorful, elaborate patterns of light. The loud bomb blasts so popular in our neighborhoods, not at all.
(07-07-2023, 10:39 PM)Durian Fiend Wrote: I enjoy the colorful, elaborate patterns of light.  The loud bomb blasts so popular in our neighborhoods, not at all.

How about this alternative?

DRONES!

If it can be done in Dallas Texas of all places, why not here in Hilo?

And it’s kind of really cool to see!

https://youtu.be/fECIICiwzzQ
(07-07-2023, 08:52 PM)HiloJulie Wrote: A few months ago, our neighbor came over and asked my husband to help her get a new kitchen sink at Home Depot. 

My (smart ass) husband says “I’m sure there is a good selection in Julie’s purse!”

The more important question is, did you?
"The more important question is, did you?"

At the advice of legal counsel, "I refuse to answer on the grounds that it may incriminate myself."

Big Grin
Lol Julz, no doubt, a ton of baggage you carry everyday. Hubby better smart ass than dumb ass diba ??
(07-10-2023, 06:10 AM)elepaio pid= Wrote:Lol Julz, no doubt, a ton of baggage you carry everyday. Hubby better smart ass than dumb ass diba ??

One would think that someone who claims to be "Kūpuna" would have the respect to call people by their name and not some form of a nickname one could even consider to be sexist.

As for carrying baggage, for someone who lugs around 100 pounds bags full of prejudice, bigotry, racism and especially ignorance, my baggage is a feather of an 'elepaio in comparison!

Now come back and say even more ignorantly bigoted racist garbage as only the numbskull you prove yourself to be with every comment can!