Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Russian Conspiracy .. Don't worry Rob : )
(04-14-2024, 10:34 AM)elepaio pid= Wrote:Thank You for your reply..

The beauty of edit is you can come back AFTER and try to clean up your social Faux Pah and make oneself look better. Im not a fan of quoting those even  less so of people who come back and change once they are called out.  Thats on them..

edit for spelling, wrong / missed a word, punctuation. NOT total re writing. diba bra ?

I have no idea what you're talking about. I suspect no one else does either.
# Stock Reply .. The more things change, the more they stay the same. Kudos to you Tom, unlike the very genesis of science, you never change.

Well you did years ago ..I call it the Punaweb Curse.
"# Stock Reply .. The more things change, the more they stay the same. Kudos to you Tom, unlike the very genesis of science, you never change.

Well you did years ago ..I call it the Punaweb Curse."

Again, I don't know what you're talking about. If you have some evidence to back up whatever it is you're claiming then just post it. You keep making claims without evidence. So here's your chance. If, as I suspect, you're making things up then just admit it. By doing so, your credibility here might improve. I doubt that will happen because most of the time you come across as an inebriated moron and don't understand what you are posting let alone what others post.
(04-14-2024, 10:34 AM)elepaio pid= Wrote:Thank You for your reply..

The beauty of edit is you can come back AFTER and try to clean up your social Faux Pah and make oneself look better. Im not a fan of quoting those even  less so of people who come back and change once they are called out.  Thats on them..

edit for spelling, wrong / missed a word, punctuation. NOT total re writing. diba bra ?

Speaking of faux pas (correctly spelled) you may wish to fact check your newly modified signature line. 

Here, I’ll help:

https://www.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN24S1T0/
https://www.factcheck.org/2018/12/the-fa...t-go-away/
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/people...ald-trump/

I mean you wouldn’t want to be knowingly spreading false information now would you?

Unless of course, that’s your goal?
“A functioning, robust democracy requires a healthy, educated, participatory followership, and an educated, morally grounded leadership.” - Chinua Achebe
My " evidence " = Name Calling ... twice..

My " evidence " = Name Calling ... twice..
(04-14-2024, 11:40 AM)elepaio pid= Wrote:My " evidence "  =  Name Calling ... twice..

My " evidence "  =  Name Calling ... twice..

That's not evidence. And my apologies if the poor baby man was upset by being called a bad name.
Vegas odds are 100 to 1 that this thread gets deleted BEFORE Rob gets to see it, as it contains over a hundred infractions of ‘elepaio’s promises of what he wouldn’t do during his 8 months of banishment and begging Rob numerous times a day to please let him come back and post!
“A functioning, robust democracy requires a healthy, educated, participatory followership, and an educated, morally grounded leadership.” - Chinua Achebe
(04-14-2024, 11:47 AM)HiloJulie Wrote: Vegas odds are 100 to 1 that this thread gets deleted BEFORE Rob gets to see it, as it contains over a hundred infractions of ‘elepaio’s promises of what he wouldn’t do during his 8 months of banishment and begging Rob numerous times a day to please let him come back and post!

He has an obsession with Rob. Not only under "'elepaio" but his previous sock puppets as well. He was always asking Rob to do things. Ultimately, he and his other socks were banned.
Rob is astonishinly / unbelievably neutral ( sometimes eh Rob : ) and
as a reality check hun..He knows and can see what is posted and what is edited.

They always accuse others what the guilty of .. And punishment for that should be reciprocal..As a law person wouldn't you agree ?

Channelling Brian DeLima
I've taken screenshots of the thread so even if it disappears there's a record of it.
What I want to know is what is the Russian conspiracy and how does it affect Hawaii? Or is this all in 'elepaio's mind?