• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just 4 Fun: Caption this picture. TIME TO VOTE
Me? You talkin to ME?

David

Ninole Resident
Ninole Resident
"'scuze me."

Carrie Rojo

"The sun and moon collide. Isn't gravity a funny thing? The universe explodes apart. All the children sing..." Todd Rundgren
Carrie Rojo

"Even the smallest person can change the course of the future..." Galadriel LOTR
"Yes.....I am a Punatic. That's P-U-N-A-T-I-C.
Damn Paparazzi !
Does green make my tail look too big? [Big Grin]

Ok, I'll take the beating from the ladies!

The Kona Forum
http://www.konaforum.com

The Ka'u Web
http://www.kauweb.com

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former". --Albert Einstein
My tail's bigger than your tail.
" Got Apples? "

Lika

"To err is human, to forgive divine"
Lika

"To err is human, to forgive divine"
Cricket, what cricket???
1)Yeah right! I'll eat coquies right after you do.

2) Gimmie dat bug.

3) Whaat?

4) Is that a bug?

5) You think I look funny?

Pua`a
S. FL
Big Islander to be.
Pua`a
S. FL
Big Islander to be.
"A mongoose is sitting in a tree, smoking a joint, when a gecko walks past. The gecko looks up and says to the mongoose "Hey! what are you doing?" The mongoose says "Smoking a joint, come up and join me, my cold-blooded friend."

So the gecko climbs up and sits next to the mongoose and they have another joint.
After a while the gecko says his mouth is and he has cotton mouth, and that he’s going to
get a drink from the river.

At the riverbank, the gecko stoned that he leans too far over and falls in. A Crocodile sees this and swims over to the stoned gecko, helping him to the side. He then asks the gecko, "What’s the matter with you?!"

The gecko explains to the crocodile that he was sitting in the tree, smoking a joint with his new mongoose friend. He then explained how his mouth got dry, and that he was so wasted that, when he went to get a drink from the river, he fell in!

The inquisitive crocodile says he has to check this out He walks into the jungle and finds the tree where the mongoose is sitting, finishing a joint. He looks up and says "Hey, MONGOOSE!" The Mongoose looks down and says "FUUUUUCK, DUDE....... how much water did you drink?"

Modified from a mainland joke [:o)]

-------
blog
Don't shoot the messenger!