Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A question for dog lovers
besides the natural remedies i have mentioned StillHope Frontline and Heart Guard are great products. the frontline stores in the fatty tissue of your dog not the organs. so when a flea bites it actually dies. My dogs are on Heart guard I have seen dogs die of heart worm and its awfull.
Like I said I try to go more holistic but my partner is a vet tech. so we have a pretty well balanced approach for treatments.

setting my soul free....
setting my soul free....
quote:
Originally posted by Chuysmom

I THINK I KILLED THIS THREAD...UGH.[Sad]

No, you didn't.I am going green on the forum space:

I 'll reuse this thread for another 1000 questions on dogs I have[Wink]

keep in mind Hope, different areas of Puna, different results. My family & I live down in HPP, near the ocean front. Here we don't have fleas or ticks whatsoever! Or at least my dogs have never gotten either here. Both dogs spend plenty of time in the "bush" here chasing pigs. But yesterday I had a friend over from "Hawaiian Beaches", and he said his poor German Shepherd was full of both ticks & fleas!?!? He treats his dog with the same meds I treat mine with!
Plus, this being a semi-tropical climate, some dogs itch like crazy. What kind of a dog do you have Hope? "Heartworm" is a real big issue here Hope. I sure your well aware of Heartworm. I think the pet industry knows it has a "gold mine" with the "Heartworm" illness too. Since all dogs must be treated for heartworm, it becomes a real scam of sorts. I 'm talking about the price for treating heartworms annually. It can add up fast if you have several dogs. The majority of the Vets in Puna refuse to offer up an alternative solution to this canine problem too. But there is one Vet in Puna that will explain to anyone who wants to know how to lower your annual Heartworm cost. For me it cost in excess of over $400.00 annually just to treat my two babies for Heartworms alone!?

-----------

"In what respect Charlie"?(asked about Bush Doctrine)

Sara Palin
-----------

Support the 'Jack Herer Initiative'NOW!!
Thank you,Beach boy.My property is very close to the ocean too.
I have a boxer,bigger kind (the German line).
BTW,I don't know if it is a coincidence,but the silver worked!

It was an old pure silver item.