Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aloha to all my friends
Best of wishes Nancy... and just as others have said... no reason why you can't still keep in communication with Punaweb.

Heck...Pam does it on the other side of the world... I'm sure you can in the mainland.

I can feel the vibe...and we will all miss your physical presence on the island.

Wish I would have had the chance to meet you personally... but I believe you will be back eventually and we can meet up in the future.

-------
General Election Unofficial Poll
Best of luck in this next chapter Nancy.
I can hardly wait to be reading your comments next year. Smile

David and Sophie

Ninole Resident
Ninole Resident
Nancy, you are blessed to have a big family who support each other.
Maybe what's happening is happening to the best.
I mean,the fact that you haven't sold your house.
It didn't come easy for you.And you have wonderful neighbors and their macaw who whistles at you when you walk by ("quite flattering",as you wrote [Smile]).
I bet if back on the main land you hear the delivery truck beeping you would be wondering if it is the bird or for real...

Anyway,good luck!
Best wishes Nancy & John. We know what it's like to have the grandkids half a world away. Tell John thanks a million for his help and advise.
Your Gardening advise will be put to good use. You'll be missed.
Dick & Kathy

dick wilson
dick wilson
"Nothing is idiot proof,because idiots are so ingenious!"
Aloha Nancy,

No worries, you will be just on the other side of the computer screen where ever you go so if you are on PunaWeb you will still be here even while in Oklahoma. Also, now you can make some snow people for us and be our virtual winter person. Vicarious winter is much more comfortable than the real thing so you will be helping us enjoy the cold comfortably. Hug the grandkids!

A hui hou

"I like yard sales," he said. "All true survivalists like yard sales." 
Kurt Wilson
Nancy, I wish you the best back in the arms of your family. There's more than one kind of warmth and sunshine. Happy grandmothering! Please stick around Punaweb! [Smile]