Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nevada home away from home
Yes, John an honor indeed, in spite of the rise of my bloodpressure at the sound of his name.[Wink][Wink]

Carrie Rojo

"The sun and moon collide. Isn't gravity a funny thing? The universe explodes apart. All the children sing..." Todd Rundgren
Carrie Rojo

"Even the smallest person can change the course of the future..." Galadriel LOTR
Shake Obama's hand, WOW?
Did you get a chance to shake William Ayers' hands? He is so awesome. You know bombing the Pentagon and all. How many people get to do that.
Was Tony Resko there? He could probably show you how to hedge against low real estate prices.
Did you get a glimpse of The honorable and Reverend Wright? I loved it when he said, " Naw naw naw. not god bless America, God D*mn America!"
Man I just can't wait to our President is the guy that was the number 2 recipient of Fannie Mae contributions. yeah baby, Hope and Change, that is what we need.
hospital mistakes led to over 80,000 thousand deaths last year and the year before etc...i'm more scared of going to the hospital than those dudes....seems our health care system(or lack of) is more dangerous ...
esnap kewl web link you have bushwackers!

Never met ayers, but I did help with the free speech movement in Berkeley one year in the Oakland Ghetto where I lived. Oh yeah I did community out reach and support for Angela Davis, way before your time I'm sure.

Oh also was on the jury for a Hewie P Newton trial in 73!

So I'm cleaning up my resume you might say, in my more mature years! My repug Auntie is getting a real kick out of it too, but she is 84, although still with it big time!! LOL

I have talked to soooo many super people in Missouri, New Mexico, Arizona and tonight Colorado. Been having a ball! Much better than sitting around and biting my nails, drinking with Joe 6pkg, or shouting out into the darkness. How about you guys?

mella l

"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong....because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."
mella l
Art and Science
bytheSEA
Noel hey! Must I claim all my winnings on my 1040? Gosh darn it, best get myself an accountant!

mella l

"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong....because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."
mella l
Art and Science
bytheSEA
Thank you for what you are doing! I have a friend who took three weeks off from her law practice in Berkeley to do the same thing. She was supposed to be in Nevada, but they ended up sending her to North Carolina. You guys are paying it forward for us all.

MAHALO!

[quote]Originally posted by mella l

Was in Nevada yesterday and wanted to share this as I believe that Nevada has the second largest population of Hawaiians out side of the state of Hawaii.

I shook the hand of a born and raised Hawaiian yesterday at a rally at the University of Nevada, Reno. A Punahou graduate he is, Senator Barack Obama! A record rally 14,000 attended! For Nevada this is an unpresidented number! A few of my impressions for you if you choose.

Aloha au i Hawai`i,
devany

Devany Vickery-Davidson
East Bay Potters
www.eastbaypotters.com
From 2600 miles away I helped someone in Kurtistown register to vote today! An acquaintance, who after studying hard for quite some time, qualified for her citizenship 8 months ago! Now she will be able to vote in an historic election.

Yes people who are civic minded and can make time are traveling great distances to support their beliefs. Devaney every time I hear of or read a disparaging bigoted or racist assault, I get the old CC out and make another donation also! Surely they will forgive my debt, rather like WS! LOL my phantom husband is [:0], but [8D], about it! Hadn't thought about this in the pay it forward context, but I sure loved that movie! Exiting= exciting!

mella l

mella l
Art and Science
bytheSEA
hey mella, keep up the good work!
Well another day, another smear and another donation! woo hoo!

I may need an accountant when this is done! LOL Oh, gosh darn that's right little guys like me can't go the bankruptcy route anymore. Medical bills costing people their homes,too bad. Now it's the Wall Street types who are allowed to run a company into the pit and parachute out with say a paltry $349 MILLION!

mella l

mella l
Art and Science
bytheSEA
esnap,

It was refreshing to see your post it shows me that not everyone in Hawaii is taken in by the hype that is being tossed around. Yes Obama will take the Hawaiian vote there isn’t much opposition here, Hell they don’t even have a Republican caucus in Hawaii.

Mella l wrote:

“something happened in that nano second moment, it was a prayer, it popped into my head as sure as I'm sitting here writing this note. What washed over me was, "I will say a prayer FOR YOU each and every night", at the time it didn't enter my mind what to pray just that I would do this.”

Mella l, after reading this statement the same thing happened to me, It’s just to say the least, flat amazing how it has effected me. Now each night before I go to bed I pray that Obama won’t get into office, maybe this is God’s way of canceling out your prayer.

The Lack