Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Keep an eye out
Just curious if they processed the scene at all?

Pua`a
S. FL
Big Islander to be.
Pua`a
S. FL
Big Islander to be.
Rizi, my commiserations. Please tell me the insurance will cover it!
I hope you can put it behind you.

I can't understand it - why would anyone go to the trouble of stealing furniture?
WOW, makes me sick....some people have no values. makes me think they were scoping you out as you unloaded then watched you leave for the night. kinda like i wonder if there is someone in the area watching and as soon as you left called his boys.

amazing that this happens. all i can say is what goes around comes around.

it would be a good ideal to set up the punks. we can have a home pretend to be moving in, leave, have a system of some kind to let us know whats going on, when they come nail them.

peace
Rizi, OMG!!! I am so sorry about all this happening to you, and especially on moving day! What nerve! I sure hope you are able to recoup some of your losses, or better, get some of your stuff back. Sure makes us feel uneasy...

aloha, Liz

"The best things in life aren't things."
rizi: is it possible for you to post the pics of your stuff? it's a possibility that someone might see the items at a garage sale or recognize it on craigslist.

"chaos reigns within.
reflect, repent and reboot.
order shall return."

microsoft error message with haiku poetry
"a great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices."

w. james

Boy, that really suxs. Sure hope your life turns more positive after that violation. I think the pics is a good idea so we can all be on the look out.

David

Ninole Resident
Ninole Resident
rusty that would be a great idea, but it would have to be a battery operated system, since these punks are cutting the power, so they know an alarm or video system would not work due to no power.

setting my soul free....
setting my soul free....
Very sorry for you and your family-what a way to start out in your new home!
I use ADT here on the mainland. The system has battery back-up and cellular dial-out to the alarm center. Let them cut away. Plan to install same system when we build and as we are building. Only caveat would be reliable cell service.

dick wilson
dick wilson
"Nothing is idiot proof,because idiots are so ingenious!"
I think Rusty's sting idea would be interesting, and workable. The team could do neighborhoods where the crime is occurring. The furniture could have tracking devices much like was suggested long ago for building materials.

Heck it could be developed into a business and HOA's could contract a few stings per year in their sub division, to help cut down on this type of crime. If the idea took off it could become an inter island business, with furniture props, computers who transmit their where a bouts and take photos of the trip during the crime. Oh well sounds like science fiction I guess!

mella l

"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong....because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."
mella l
Art and Science
bytheSEA