Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the best of bumper stickers
TRY WAIT!!! I love that one!

-Cat
My friend in college had a civic hatchback that had maybe 20% of its body uncovered by bumperstickers. It looked a little bit like an oversponsored Nascar racer. She actually got tickets from cops because they thought it was a distraction. She never had much rust though....

Two of my favorites:

"Duct tape is like the force, it has a light side and a darkside and holds the universe together."

"Go Bra-less: It helps pull the wrinkles from your face."

I also saw a lot of this sticker in Maui:

"Beacause of Green Harvest our island now has an Ice Problem"

Not that i'm particularly invested in pot, but i am passionate in believing that the 20 choppers flying around our neighborhoods and rappeling agents into peoples backyards daily to remove one or two plants are a ginormous waste of money. Think how much that money could do against the real crime issues we have here!

Great Post

It's a lot easier for a police department to take credit for a successful mission every time they take a single plant from an amateur than it is for them to actually chase down and break up a professional drug operation.

Life is one thing, statistics are another.

Howard
Bumper Stickers:

'There's a village in Texas missing their idiot'

'Country Music Is Satanic'

Hey Howard that must be it I do believe that is the reasoning! How preverse life is one thing and statistcs are another!

Ha ha Jens, you read Molly Ivins, the Queen Bee of Austin?

mella l
mella l
Art and Science
bytheSEA
Found new saying that would make a great bumper sticker in Hilo:

"Life isnt about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain."

(take from a signature on the BajaNomad Forum)

Edited by - kapohocat on 10/06/2006 11:26:07
Seen last week in Mendocino County:
I never thought I'd see the day when I missed Nixon."

Now this is the first bumper sticker I wish I had! Wink

quote:
Seen last week in Mendocino County:
I never thought I'd see the day when I missed Nixon."

Royall

What goes around comes around!

I saw this one today:

Wag more
Bark less

Back in the”70’s I had a custom van and my bumper sticker said,
“If you see this van a rockin’ don’t come a knockin’- your daughter might be inside”

"Many dreams come true and some have silver linings, I look for my dreams and a pocket full of gold" Led Zeppelin
If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it cost when it’s free...now here come the taxes.....