Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anniversary
John, congratulations on your anniversary.

It is also great to see where "I love you" has gotten you ;~)
John,
A very happy anniversary from Jeanie and I. You are a real asset to our country and our community.

Bill
Instead of contratulations, I would like to say "thanks." Thanks for coming to our country, thanks for working hard to make it better, and thanks for sharing your knowledge and story with us here on Punaweb. It is good for those of us who were born here and take certain things for granted to be reminded that not everyone has what we have.

Cheers,
Jerry
Whoo-Hoo!! "America - what a country!"

Happy Anniversary Johnny!!![:X]

Carrie

"The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was is lost, for none now live who remember it." Galadriel - LOTR
Carrie Rojo

"Even the smallest person can change the course of the future..." Galadriel LOTR
Thank you everybody! I don't want to hijack my own thread and start a debate about the opportunities in the USA, so I just reiterate what I said, I love this country for giving me a new home and I always will be grateful for that.
PS. If you want to hear this in a different language than move to the country that speaks it! [Big Grin][Big Grin][Big Grin]

Aloha,
John S. Rabi, GM,PB,ABR,CRB,CM,FHS
johnrabi@johnrabi.com
http://www.JohnRabi.com
Typically Tropical Properties
"The Next Level of Service!"
This is what I think of the Kona Board of Realtors: http://www.nsm88.org/aboutus.html

Sorry missed the first time.Congrats!
Wonderful happy anniversary to someone who walked in with only their motivation!
Yep, I have to say you are a keeper!

Life goes on, with you or without you.
Peace and long life
John wrote;

PS. If you want to hear this in a different language than move to the country that speaks it!

John that is way toooooo funny.....

PS May you fill those suit cases with gold...and...Welcome aboard GRINGO.

The Lack

The Lack Toons
I was think it might not be too late to deport him.

Pua`a
S. FL
Big Islander to be.
Pua`a
S. FL
Big Islander to be.