Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alien Spaceship in Pu'u O'o! Photographic proof!
Yes, Carey. That is what I will tell myself: Tis just the fog and the play of the lights, and nothing more!
Andrew,

oh my God, that's one of those S.O.B.'s. Maybe now some will start to listen to me. Thanks Andrew, but how in heaven's name did you capture that proof on film? You should be a investigative reporter or a divorce attorney. Proof is proof and facts are facts, thanks guys for clearing this thing up.

The Lack

The Lack Toons
Well, say what you will, but I still think little Brianna is trying to tell us something. And by the way, what ever became of that babysitter? I haven't seen her around.
I have wondered if that is really two sources of light or one point of light being seen twice. once in each pic, noting that the pics are side by side with a little overlap, and a little offset vertically, and it just happens that the light is being seen in both pics.. but in the area of the overlap. and I do not believe those frames are exactly aligned... and that the difference in intensity of one light source over the other could be accounted for by different exposure (they are automatic, not fixed) rates because of the position of the light in the frame, thus it's effect on the camera's auto sensor might be different enough to cause different exposure rates in the two frames. regardless, it is way cool.. and interesting to see active changes at thee ol vent.
Wat R U guys Smoking? Very amusing...Put down the bong.
One Thing I can always be sure of is that things will never go as expected.
To me it appears to look like the last administration, a couple of gas holes.
Steve & Regina
Hawaiian Acres / North Lake Tahoe

'If you don't know where you're going, any road will get you there' - George Harrison
Ok, can I play too?
To me it looks like the current adminestration, a pair of flaming azz holes.
Gee, wasn't that fun!

Pua`a
S. FL
Big Islander to be.
Pua`a
S. FL
Big Islander to be.
Hmmm, I think it was the light from the alien ship reflecting off of the white bunny rabbit's eyes. As we all know, those wascally wabbits get around.
See you in the surf
They're back

http://volcanoes.usgs.gov/hvo/cams/TEcam/

Sixth frame, purple and orange triangles
quote:
Originally posted by oink

Ok, can I play too?
To me it looks like the current adminestration, a pair of flaming azz holes.
Gee, wasn't that fun!

Pua`a
S. FL
Big Islander to be.

Are you sure? That's a lot of hot air and flaming rhetoric Rock to see through[Big Grin]