Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
StillHope ???
Nice catch, Kathi. The bunny has dodged the Humane Society (Dead Sarong Guy had rabbits and they caught all but two), Io's, a pseudo-nami, paving of Paradise Ala Kai, and carniverous visitors. He has nothing to fear from me, although I think of his furry softness and big brown eyes often.
OK, was just checking that "nice Glen" is still there. ;-) Get back to Puna! (and I never ignore you).
"What we have here, is a failure to communicate."

Carrie

"The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was is lost, for none now live who remember it." Galadriel - LOTR
Carrie Rojo

"Even the smallest person can change the course of the future..." Galadriel LOTR
Believe it or not Glen, I DID think about you too when you were seemingly 'out' for a bit there.

" He'll be back. "

aloha,
pog
There are always be people on internet who are bored and will instigate a fight and sit in the front row with popcorn.
And watch:

"StillHope, just wondering whats up ... Judging by the views of this thread, others were too."

I e-mailed Rob the proof that it was not an innocent question.

So far on this forum we were discussing subjects.

With Rob's blessing now we can discuss people .

There's nothing wrong with it?

I am assuming the best that it's not the direction Rob would like this forum to go.
Stillhope,

The one who appears to be fighting or looking for a fight here is you. I have seen nothing in the post which attacks you. I have written Pog to see if Pog wants to remove the topic (perhaps Pog did not receive the question). Until I see actual personal attacks and not just claims of personal attacks I do not intend to do anything.

People have discussed people here for a long time. I do object to members discussing people who are not present to defend themselves. It is very possible and practical to discuss people or ask about them without it being construed as an attack.

So once again I ask you to relax. Take a deep breathe. I you are going to be in the top ten of PW's prolific posters then you can expect to have your name come up.

Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
I believe that there were attempts to communicate criticisms of content, style and volume. They may have been perceived as attacks, but I do not believe that they were intended as such.

Dan
Aloha all
I'm new on here and consider myself objective, I don't know anybody or their history on this sight, but it seems that this thread should be deleted.
It's ok to disagree about topics and such, but the title.."stillhope???" and lead in seems instigating to me. pog why don't you just email stillhope and ask her how she's doing?
What if I type... "Rob Tucker????" and then sarted asking a question like... "ok, gotta ask...What happened to our moderator?" This sounds unassuming, but someone might get concerned or post a false rumor, or the individual singled out in the title thread might think something else like.. why is someone singling me out..for the good, bad, or ugly.
Delete this post and show some aloha, just my two cents.
Best, Tony
positive reply Tony, good for you.
peace
You can't delete my thread. It's just getting good. Oh, no, no, no, no. There will be no deleting here. [Tears up Madame Butterfly Tickets].