Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anniversary
Diito to pog.Great story.I wish though someone told a story how they arrive on a rainy day to Hilo with only 2 words "aloha" and "kamaiana discount" and now they are more Hawaiian than those who are born here.
It ain't going to happen even if you put the king stature near your bed.[Big Grin][Big Grin][Big Grin]
A great story John it reminds us why this is a great country. Congratulations John
I like it here in the shallow end of the gene pool
made big mistake on this post, so I deleted it.
I was wrong. Sorry. I will try to check dates and not let it happen again.

please chalk this up to being a newbee and being an invalid, laid up ad on computer for hours. Can't wait to heal up and get out of bed.
too much time on my hands.
Sorry.
Orchidlandguy, Get well soon
Orchidlandguy - and I edited my reply too. [Smile]
OPPS, my bad.
I totally apologize to John Rabi.
I am very sorry John.
I looked at the recent posts and did not bother to scroll up to the top to check date.
I assumed (WRONGLY) that all posts that get to top of page are new.
Again, please accept my sincere apology. I am sorry, John
md,I apologized for posting in the wrong one in the other thread.
Holy sh!t [insert Orchlandguy] Batman do you think we should throw crap at good guy like that? Why not Robin, he’s just some slacker from some dumb-ass place not like many of us intellects here in [insert Punaweb] Gotham City. Oh, I get it Batman he doesn’t wear a mask and hide his identity so he must be a jerk not cool like us.

The lack

The Lack Toons
quote:
Originally posted by laniA

md,I apologized for posting in the wrong one in the other thread.

Didn't bother me. You proved you know how to do a SEARCH. Good work! It can be a valuable way to gain quick insight without posting a new thread and waiting for a reply.
I was bothered by one of the "holier than thou" types attacking the wrong person.

edit: darn spacebar going bad
The Lack Toons
[/quote]

Maybe you didn't read, I apologized. I was wrong. I am sorry. I screwed up by only noticing two identical threads posted by the same guy with the same title. It is totally my responsiblility. Now i know to check original dates.
Again, I am sincere in my apology.

mdd700,
Maybe you also need to see that I apologized.
Can't someone be wrong here and admit it and say they are sorry?