Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whale Jerks
yes oink totally fricken hilarious..let's put you in the middle and have a boat come at you and your babies
Oink - you forgot to put the smilie at the end... P.C. Police..
[Smile]
i made a comment, you are getting involved..now all your attack dogs are coming in for the kill...
maybe start over by reading the ORIGINAL POST OF CONCERN
poor punaweb..
quote:
Originally posted by aikahimomma

i made a comment, you are getting involved..now all your attack dogs are coming in for the kill...
maybe start over by reading the ORIGINAL POST OF CONCERN
poor punaweb..

Thank you for your constructive criticism of me. [Smile]

I did read the original post and in the very first sentence, it does state "watching what seemed to be two mother humpbacks". In a further post Mitzi states "but I can't say for sure and wouldn't want to discredit an honest boat captain."

(I disagree with the boat behavior no matter what they were)

Obie stated he (she?) also saw it and disagreed with what the person saw. Obie was trying to be humorous, also forgot a smilie (heaven forbid) and was attacked. Who are the bullies? [Wink]

i think it was the part where obie told her to go piss on the volcano...very eloquent
call it what you want..but one thing i know for sure is you are getting the last word bozo [:X][:0]
quote:
Originally posted by mdd7000

Oink - you forgot to put the smilie at the end... P.C. Police..
[Smile]

mdd

OK, so I think this is in reference to my Poe's Law thread.

Did you interpret Poe's Law as something that is to be obeyed? I thought it was more akin to Murphy's Law sort of thing. Just an observation of spontaneous internet conventions.

Didn't think it had anything to do with being P.C.

freestate - I used the smilie! It was a joke based upon all of the PC Correct stuff that has been going on here! [Smile]

Back to topic.
Anyone get real pictures or video of the boat?
Accusations are one thing, but would certainly be interesting to see the proof.
quote:
Originally posted by mdd7000

[quote][i] Who are the bullies? [Wink]

look in the mirror.
md - In the initial post, it was stated that people did get photos... I do not know any more than that, on this particular instance.

If anyone does have photos, it would be far better to provide them to the authorities. The Marine Mammal Protection Act is a very strong piece of legislation & it is critical for the survival of many of these species.

ETA: Another reminder THIS SATURDAY IS A WHALE COUNT DAY - macuu posted earlier this month - if interested in volunteering:
http://www.sanctuaryoceancount.org/

Yes...in HPP this Saturday from 8am to 12:15pm (check in at 7:30am at the tent). There will be a main tent set up on the lava cliff between Makuu and Paradise on Beach Road (Makuu side of dead end) where the program leaders will run things....and then we'll have lots of volunteers bringing chairs and binoculars and sun glasses and food etc doing the whale watching.... Sounds like a fun morning!