Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any propert owners out there?
Jondoman, Don't understand you at all. You put down people with money and then say you are a person with money who can't afford Safeway. I think you need to learn your lines better. I hope you are having fun trolling.
You know, i think Punaweb is not the perfect place for you.. and no offence but i don't know why we're wasting our time talking to you.
I'm dumbfounded....are there a bunch of posts missing from the latest 2 topics or have I licked one too many paint chips?

Anyway, I have the perfect solution you ya Condoman!!

With one swoop, you can eliminate all of your Puna woes; your investment/rent collection worries, your concern for no night life (aka fun things to do) and the prospect of having to cope (or interacting with people who have to cope) in such an unseemly manner...lol

Open a nightclub! You could even open 2!

I suggest Hotwings with Ranch dressing at your loss leader....Yum

And, hey, it could be a laundr-O-mat during the day.
quote:
Originally posted by mailesomaha

I'm dumbfounded....are there a bunch of posts missing from the latest 2 topics or have I licked one too many paint chips?

Anyway, I have the perfect solution you ya Condoman!!

With one swoop, you can eliminate all of your Puna woes; your investment/rent collection worries, your concern for no night life (aka fun things to do) and the prospect of having to cope (or interacting with people who have to cope) in such an unseemly manner...lol

Open a nightclub! You could even open 2!

Think outside of the box! Open up a nightclub that offers Estatic dancing!Also 70s music with black lights, strobes and the smell of Patchouli permeating the air!

I suggest Hotwings with Ranch dressing at your loss leader....Yum

And, hey, it could be a laundr-O-mat during the day.

quote:
Originally posted by jennybee

You know, i think Punaweb is not the perfect place for you.. and no offence but i don't know why we're wasting our time talking to you.

Perhaps because many are dependent on their so called active lifestyle posting on Punaweb?
quote:
Originally posted by jennybee

Perhaps JENNYBEE you have nothing else to do?
and you running 8 posts per day?
its not a pleasant task, but you need to get a letter to the tenant to end your contract and request them to leave and at the same time start the eviction process, you should read the information provided to you earlier with the link to landlord/tenant rules and get it going immediately or else you will really be unhappy about no progress for the year, good luck.

Noel

http://noelmorata.blogspot.com/
Might as well give up Dan.... just another troll that will get bored soon or Rob gives him another warning. Seems like we go through this every 4-5 months anymore.

Royall

Hale O Na Mea Pa`ani

Howzit Royall?
Ya, I'm not sweatin' it. Just shakin' my head. Ain't Trolls a hoot?

Dan