Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adults Displaying Childlike Behavior On-line.
Kane,

Don't believe I will as you have worded yourself into quicksand.

pog

edit to change a word.
Quote Kane:

"Greg,
Yeah, that’s a good idea, how about this: Adults Displaying Childlike Behavior On-line."

Me:

That's what I'm talking about kane. As the original poster, you can edit the topic to warn people that this thread isn't appropriate for adults. Look on the little menu to the right of your original post. you should find an "edit topic" button.
KathyH,

I also get irritated when talked down to on this thread or any thread, so I can see where you're coming from on that point. However, I do think you got a few things mixed up regarding my posts to Kapohocat. Does that mean I think you're not smart? Not at all. I also don't think you realized that I understood you wanted me to change my screen name on your original post to me. That solution wasn't preferable to me, which is why I suggested other options.

On this thread alone, you have suggested I change my screen name, let people address me by a name I don't care for, that I don't belong in the neighborhood I have chosen for my home, and that I'm trigger-happy and snappish.

I have been trying to find common ground with the posters on here, but some seem just as stubborn in their opinions as you stated Kane is.

We have talked to some of our neighbors about this thread. They have laughed it off. And to insinuate that they might be pretending to like us? Wow...

Let's agree to disagree then. Having to defend and/or explain myself due to someone's assumptions about my opinions got tiresome days ago. That last sentence was a general statement, Kathy, not directed at anyone in particular.

Wahine

Wahine

Lead by example
This is my last post on this thread and not because I'm buying or felt pinched by any of these adolescently skewed posts. I seriously don't have the desire to camp out here and play these patty cake games with the clique.

Pog,
This is the time you apply Rob's little saying to the two possible meanings... "Assume the best..." You've just found what's called a double entendre, exercise some wit and get with the program.

E ho'a'o no i pau kuhihewa.
Golly gee whiz is the spitting and hissing over? Hello to the people who posted about the Vulcan courtesies. It was the highlight of this thread for me. To all, Live long and prosper and Peace and long life.

Or maybe it is time to remember the value of difference.
Infinite diversity infinite combination or something close to that. IDIC.

Peggy

Life goes on, with you or without you.
Peace and long life
BEST... THREAD... EVER.... fantastic fun, nobody really got hurt, all heads were generally bloodied but unbowed.... AND, I GET TO SEE THE INSIDE OF A TELESCOPE ON THE MAUNA KEA SUMMIT NEXT WEEK! For that alone, Kane, I thank you for starting this ridiculous rant-a-thon! Peace, everybody... (except CFB.... he's just a freakin' lunatic.)

Edited because... well, actually, it's a secret.
GROUP HUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kane,

Nice deflect but you still owe everyone a REAL explanation of what you were implying.

If you want, please ignor. No need to come back with another, your stupid ! while swiping the game pieces away post.

salute-fully yours,
pog
Just to make things even more surreal, I can't help thinking of this clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4g5dtcH6hsA

Short version for those on a dialup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-0cgq6THR4

Tom
Liked your clip, Tom K.

Here's another, almost a minute long.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLkOddgjYuY&feature=related

Wahine

Wahine