Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Southwest Airlines - announcement coming..
"In a Rachel Maddow segment that can be seen here:"

What does any of this have to do with Hawaii ??

Southwest flies 737-800's to Hawaii not the Max.
i have to scroll ( and type ; ) in this tiny phone . as i wsd reading glindas and saw RM mentioned i told myself its gonna be our President' s fault .. sure nuf ... l o l it all makes sense now.
What does any of this have to do with Hawaii ??

I think you should read my links. I provided them because the information is very pertinent to Hawaii.

In the NY Times article, which is based on data from Flightradar24 and has been updated repeatedly throughout the day, there are many flights still active to the islands. Mostly to/from Vancouver, but other airports in the PNW as well. As such, any of us, right here, could be directly effected.
"I think you should read my links"

I think you should read the topic, It's about Southwest airlines.

Not Air Canada.It's certainly not about the President.
Never mind

Trump announces US will order Boeing 737 Max 8s and 9s grounded

Feel better ?
Hmmm... Wonder if that's going to effect Southwests launch to Hawaii Sunday?
Tuesday:
glinda says - several documented reports of prior events... and the Trump administration is actively covering it up.
Wednesday:
Trump announces US will order Boeing 737 Max 8s and 9s grounded

glinda, can I have that phone number to the Oval Office? I have a few other things I'd like to discuss with The Prez like lead levels in Hawaii school students, dirt skiers, and maybe getting Interstate Highway funding for Highway 132 so we can get that route open again. It could connect with Interstate 137.
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
Hawaiian interisland flights down to $98 round trip.
Not Hilo:

AP) - Hawaiian Airlines has dropped prices to $98 for some round-trip flights as Southwest Airlines enters the Hawaii market.
The Honolulu Star-Advertiser reports the Honolulu-based airline was offering low airfares Monday for flights between Oahu and Maui starting next month.
The airline listed low airfares for most days in May as well, matching Southwest’s lowest price.

http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/2019/03/13/...rs-market/
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
"can I have that phone number to the Oval Office?"

(202) 456-1111