Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Helicopter ID
Another waste of tax payer's money. Someone should tell Obama.
i agree with the shock and awe anaolgy. this was pure harrasment of citizens, anyone with half a brain knows that it's way too early for growing out in the "jungle" especially in upper puna, BTW i thought the government was broke, apparently these a**holes weren't told, why not just waste time and fuel, anyone want to guess how much this cost us?
The Fed's have long used helicopters to terrorize civilians. This just another wasted effort to force "free" citizens to comply with the the values packaged and sold by the 1% of this nation. They have the power, using these tactics - to force rest of us to live according to their values. - for now........... 'dont need to be a weatherman to know which way the wind is blowing......

(John Stoehr is the editor of the New Haven Advocate and a lecturer at Yale.)
http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion...14214.html
If the feds really wanted to win the war on MJ - all they need to do is pollinate the crop every three months with ditch weed from the air - but that would make sense... grin
Yesterday afternoon they were flying very low over Ka'ohe Homesteads mauka of Pahoa. I couldn't see them (trees in the way), but I heard 2 of them. One was farther away, but the other was very low and very loud (sounded like the rotor needed a lube job). All my animals freaked - especially the cats and the sheep. Hilo Airports flight control probably knows who is in the air and when - that's their job.
A friend in HI Acres call and complained about them this AM to the FAA. Her walking partner is a helio pilot and said it was DEA and a coast guard Helio.

The helicopters had the eye on a string, and also cruised 7 rd from G towards C and then down 8 Rd back towards G.
Hey Rene,

Gotta say this was a particularly intrusive situation -- low and noisy. We're more open that you are, and saw them easily. Up here in the homesteads we get lots of tourist helicpoters -- I think they use our greenhouse as a landmark! However, tourist 'copters usually are flying fast and high. This was definitely different and disturbed a peaceful and quiet day.

Jane
There was an unusual amount of helo flying rural area north of Hilo maybe 4 pm or so last night, although it wasn't low enough right where I am to see the chopper markings. But it was unusual because the choppers weren't going from A to B; they were circling.

Even when they aren't super low, it's still plenty loud and disruptive.
They circle for a better look - and need to angle to see into things - (sight lines and reflections) At 500 feet with vibration & motion compensating optics (the big red helicopter for instance) Modern technology can see into your house quite well - invasive for sure
See in your house as in see through the windows, or see through walls and catch you in the shower like some TSA body scanner?