Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suspected Child Molestor Identified
Pretty upsetting link - be forwarned

http://www.bigislandchronicle.com/2012/1...y-charges/

Cumming and FBI Special Agent Aaron Kellerman made their way to Tucker’s residence and saw two children they believed to be in the images that NCMEC had forwarded to their Honolulu office, Cumming wrote. The older child is a 10-year-old boy and the younger one is a 7-year-old girl, he wrote.

Authorities interviewed the children on Wednesday and they confirmed it was them in the photos, according to Cumming.
Absolutely vile.

The spouse of a pedophile always knows.

In the least, legally, she/he has the responsibility to know and should be prosecuted as such.
Often times in ongoing crimes of this nature the spouse is often complicit in the crimes. The spouse will provide victims, participate and cover up the crimes. To say that the wife had nothing to do with this crime could be a huge over sight. To say she wasn't involved because she has a good Facebook page is nuts to me. She knew, she lived in that house. Maybe she didn't participate in the acts but there's no way she did not have some idea that something was going on in that house. Do not put anything past anyone in this case. People thought this "Tucker" was a " great guy" and he was really a monster...the wife can't get a pass without a hard look and all the questions answered.
This is not the first time this Island has seen this kind of behavior. It happens on a regular basis. I pray these kids are given the support, medical and emotional care they need to go on after this monster's attacks on them. I have no sympathy for him...but he will be judged by a jury of his peers. There is no cure for sexual predators...once a pedophile, always. Healing energy and blessings to all involved in this nightmare.

Carrie

http://www.sapphiresoap.etsy.com
http://www.septemberspirals.etsy.com

"Even the smallest person can change the course of the future..." Galadriel LOTR
Carrie Rojo

"Even the smallest person can change the course of the future..." Galadriel LOTR
Ken@03:26-
Yes, what is a "danger to the community"? Hmmm.
Let's see how this case is treated.
I doubt if those of you who are so quick to condemn the wife and mother here know her or what has happened in that home. Just because you can't imagine a relationship with secrets doesn't mean they don't exist. There is plenty of pain in this story already without making it worse for no good reason. I expect the truth will come out and I suggest you wait for it.

Jay
Jay
quote:
Originally posted by nana valley

Some of the B&B reviews for their business included remarks of Tucker's children sad to see their new young friends (guests) leave at the end of vacation time. I pray Tucker did not violate children who were visiting! And was the sadness his children displayed a deeper sadness than an end to fun play with new friends?
Protect our children from predators such as this man. (I realize he needs a guilty conviction) At least warn new vacationers of the potential harm to their children! Do ya really think any family will come to this place after this?
It is tragic, very tragic. So many lives involved....

I believe it is everyone's responsibility to protect the children. I am so very sorry for his wife, as I am absolutely certain she is completely innocent and was totally unaware of the situation. Many years ago my sister discovered she was married to a man like this and it was a complete shock as well as a heartbreak. I hope we can all move through this somehow and give our support to his family. I hope that the B&B will not suffer tremendously from such an action, especially since he is not there now, so that should no longer be an issue. There are plenty more of his type around, and we all need to be vigilant and proactive.
Is the road less traveled still relevant? (m.scott peck)

It is times like this that make me reach for my copy for some perspective.........

Severely dysfunctional families as alleged are usually very complicated and generational according to Peck..........
That man is very sick, to say the least. I just don't understand how someone can do that to an innocent child. They are scared for life. Yes his kids need to seek some help to deal with this it has already affected them. As for the mother only time will tell if see was in on it. I sure hope not for the children's sake.

Amy
Amy