Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fishing
Ok then, sounds like there's enough interest to get this thing rollin'. Since this weekend is Scotts party, how about next weekend? I will probably be doing some fishing this saturday, possibly Kapoho, but I'm thinking that next weekend would be a good one for an overnighter(for those who want to camp), down at one of my spots in HPP. I can go in ahead of time and set up a camp, then help others who dont have a truck or 4x4 get their gear into camp. If some just want to come down for a few hours or whatever thats fine to. The best fishing is in the morning and evenings(I fish throughout the night), although you can catch fish during the day as well.
So maybe saturday 15th to sunday 16th? How does that sound?
Aloha,
Mark

Mark, not sure if I can camp, unless I replace some stuff that was stolen out of my shed. I still have to make a run to town and buy some poles, anyway I do at least plan on making it down there. If you are still going to Scott's party I will talk to you there.

Scott
Wlamart is surprisingly well stocked for camping gear at reasonable prices.... just a heads up.

Pam

Just another day in P A R A D I S E !!
I want to be the kind of woman that, when my feet
hit the floor each morning, the devil says

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
I will be bringing an extra 8 man tent and a giant tarp to have a covered camp site. I will also have camp stove, lanterns, cooking utensils, ect. I'll bring in 15 gallons of water, and all of the accessories. So no one needs to bring alot of equipment if they dont want to.
Aloha,
Mark

I'm really sorry to have to say this, but I cant make it this weekend. Something very important has come up, well, I guess I'll just spill the beans. We bought a lot in Hawaiian Acres, and are hoping to be moved onto it, and out of the rental house that we are in, by the end of the month. So my weekends just got very full again. I appologize for getting everyones hopes up and then canceling, but I really dont want to pay another months rent, so I've got ALOT of work to do in the next three weekends. I'll keep you guys posted on our progress.
Aloha,
Mark

Mark, if we aren't going fishing we would be glad to lend a hand this weekend if you need some help. Did you get the lot around the corner from us? Our cell number is 205 389-2198.

Scott
Well, after a day and a half of work on the new property, I feel pretty beat up, but in a good way. I love the property, but what a brutal job hand clearing is! I'm hoping to have a bbq there in a couple of weeks, once we have things cleared and our camp set up. Your all welcome to come, I'll post when we are ready to have it. Anyone is welcome to stop by on the weekends and check it out. It's easy to get to, up Ainaloa blvd to the top, take a left, go until you have to turn(G road), and turn right, go up to 5 road, and it's three power poles past 5 on the left hand side, cant miss the fresh clearing. We wont be there this Sunday, we're going to Costco for supplies, but I will be there on the weekends and spare time until the end of the month, and I hope we will be moving there after that.
Sorry again for canceling the fishing trip, one of these days it will finally happen.
Aloha,
Mark

MAC NUTS!
I socred about two thousand pounds of mac nuts, husked but still in the shell. I have them in my truck and trailer right now and I NEED to clean those out. COME GET THEM if you want any... they are for share.

They are last season's pick, so about 25% will be spoiled when you shell them; the other 75% will be excellent.

Can provide information on storage, packaging, etc... but the bottom line is they are great to munch, you can crack them with vice grips and enjoy. Come get a bag full.. a 5 gallon bucket full... a 30 gallon bucket full! Ye Haaa

Phone Pam 345 8440

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
oops, meant to make a new topic... sorry Mark.

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
Fishing Question,

Well two really.

1. I have a seventeen and half ft. bay boat (tri hull). I can't really decide whether or not to put in a container and bring it or just sell it and surf/bank fish etc..too small? Your thoughts.

2. There are several, what appear to be, rivers that are north of Hilo running east and west. What's the scoop? are there any freshwater fish? Can you fish them.

Mark it sounds like you're in HA, if so I'll sure, some day, take you up on that fishin trip as that's where I'm hoping to buy. BTW I just show up with the boat, I don't know anything about cancelations

Blessings,
dave

"Sometimes your the bug and sometimes your the windshield"
Blessings,
dave

"It doesn't mean that much to me.. to mean that much to you." Neil Young