Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Punaweb Potluck Party - 30 March
Bread and Laptop full of photos... CAN DO!

SEE YOU THERE!!

Pam

Just another day in P A R A D I S E !!
I want to be the kind of woman that, when my feet
hit the floor each morning, the devil says

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
just bringing forward in case someone may have missed this.
"Yearn to understand first and to be understood second."
-- Beca Lewis Allen
Cathie said she is going to make a large pan of lasagna [:p][:p]for the party.

See ya guys soon![Big Grin]

Royall

What goes around comes around!

Mmmmmmmmm yum

David

Ninole Resident
Ninole Resident
Just thought I would bring this forward for all to see.
Dave don't worry about parking I'm sure we can get her close enough.
Jayne want's to give you a call about the dessert[?]
Either post your # or email it to me so she can get started on it.
It will be great to see ya' all again
kahunascott@hotmail.com
thanks

"Many dreams come true and some have silver linings, I look for my dreams and a pocket full of gold" Led Zeppelin
If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it cost when it’s free...now here come the taxes.....
I'll mark 2 spots with traffic cones, 1 for Carrie, 1 for you, next to the concrete
I emailed you the number, Scott.

David

Ninole Resident
Ninole Resident
Hi David...thanx for hosting a PunaWed potluck. I'll be on my way to a 3 p.m. meeting in Kailua-Kona on Sunday and would love to stop by on my way to meet some of the people from this site. Is there a particular food or dish that is not yet spoken for? If all things look covered, I could bring my purple potato salad to share. Lemme know. Looking forward to putting faces with names. Aloha, Frankie
Frankie
Purple potato salad sounds like a winner to me. A perfect fit.

I guess Sophie and I just never caught up with "whatever". We're enthusiastic to be hosting this wonderful group. We don't declare a theme, don't do a menu, nor try to force the meaning of "potluck" If 50 show up with 50 desserts or 50 variations of potato salad, we'll just be happy they are there and enjoy it all. Sophie's standard response when asked is to ask, "what's your specialty?" Would be a bit presumptuous to ask someone to bring a certain something only to find out they dislike that item.

Now, I do like the idea that someone puts their name on what they bring - that way if really really good, I know who to ask back LOL - So far no takers on that one [Sad]

This past weekend, another friend baked bread in our gas oven - an inaugural event. We actually brought a commercial stove from mainland. They considered the resulting loaves to be excellent (nice crust) and I'll definitely ask them back [Big Grin][Big Grin][Big Grin][Big Grin] Now where is that bread baking thread[?][?][?]

Look forward to seeing everyone

David

Ninole Resident
Ninole Resident
Mike & I would like to come, maybe daughter Kerry too. This would be our first Punaweb party - looking forward to meeting some of you good folk and putting faces to these names I read every day. ;-)

aloha, Liz

"The best things in life aren't things."
More the merrier.[Big Grin][Big Grin][Big Grin]

Come on Punatics, leave the vog and spewing for a bit and relax up here on the Hamakua coast.

David

Ninole Resident
Ninole Resident