Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newlyweds
quote:
Originally posted by rbonplaza

Thank you Wayne and Bob. Are you two on the BI yet?

Sorry, no. A long period of unemployment and an ill-timed real estate investment have kept us in California longer than we expected.
Hi All,
My partner of 13 years and I are also getting married. We had planned on being in Puna in March but, the RE market has really taken a dive here in San Diego.
We are so excited to finally have our relationship legally recognized....Congrats to Ed and Ralph as well...didn't mean to hijack your initial post.

Aloha, Andy
congrats guys and welcome to the neighborhood....hope you can take part with the community issues at orchidland, i'll be starting the community event calendar soon when i get on the island!

by the way if you need a temporary home, i have a rental on 34th that will be available soon!

best

noel
707-486-0710
Ed and Ralph, how wonderful for you! It is about time that people committed to each other be free to live that love and commitment in full view of society. Gene and I send our best for a long and healthy life to you, and good on ya too! Much aloha, Mella

mella l
mella l
Art and Science
bytheSEA
Thanks Andy, Noel and Mella! And congradulations to you both, Andy. I just hope the majority of the people of California see that the sky hasn't fallen as a result of our commitment, and that someday the people of Hawaii will have a change of heart and at least recognize our marriage.
Thank you everyone for your kind and supportive words!

Just to answer a few questions that have come up

We are not changing our names or adding an extra last name.

Congratulations Andy!

Pam your last post was well said! Thank you for that.

As of now, we will be over the end of July, shipping delay caused
the wait.

So far everyone that we have told has been extremely happy for us
and supportive. We are so glad to know that we are moving to a
community that will be supportive of us!

Mahalo

Ed

"From knowledge comes understanding"
"From knowledge comes understanding"