Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eruption - The Book, (And Now The Thread!)
Why yes. Fiction verses reality. The hard part is in knowing the difference. 

Even my 2 and 1/2 year old granddaughter knows that sliced bananas are not candy!
“We are the first generation to feel the impact of climate change and the last generation that can do something about it.”

— Barack Obama
(06-12-2024, 08:51 PM)HiloJulie Wrote: Why yes. Fiction verses reality. The hard part is in knowing the difference. 

Even my 2 and 1/2 year old granddaughter knows that sliced bananas are not candy!

Do you understand that everyone posting in this thread understood this book was fiction?
Wahine

Lead by example
(06-12-2024, 09:55 PM)Wao nahele wahine Wrote: Do you understand that everyone posting in this thread understood this book was fiction?

Really? Could have fooled me!
“We are the first generation to feel the impact of climate change and the last generation that can do something about it.”

— Barack Obama
(06-12-2024, 11:48 PM)HiloJulie Wrote:
(06-12-2024, 09:55 PM)Wao nahele wahine Wrote: Do you understand that everyone posting in this thread understood this book was fiction?

Evidently you were fooled. Kalianna made things clear in her second post.
Wahine

Lead by example
(06-13-2024, 03:12 AM)Wao nahele wahine Wrote: Evidently you were fooled.  Kalianna made things clear in her second post.

— Barack Obama
(06-13-2024, 04:46 AM)HiloJulie Wrote: Really? Could have fooled me!

Julie, you've been duped all along. But hey, don't worry yourself over it. Tom will love you no matter.
(06-13-2024, 05:28 AM)MyManao Wrote: Julie, you've been duped all along. But hey, don't worry yourself over it. Tom will love you no matter.

— Barack Obama
(06-13-2024, 03:12 AM)Wao nahele wahine Wrote:
(06-12-2024, 11:48 PM)HiloJulie Wrote:

Evidently you were fooled.  Kalianna made things clear in her second post.

But not in their first post.

"The picture on the cover speaks volumes. Iʻm skeptical already. They know exactly when the eruption is coming?? I doubt it. Is this a near future scenario? Although near future from 40 years go would be about 20 years ago."

"Skeptical". Seriously? Why not dismissive or nonsense? Not everyone understood the book was fiction from the start of the thread.

(06-13-2024, 05:28 AM)MyManao Wrote:
(06-13-2024, 04:46 AM)HiloJulie Wrote: Really? Could have fooled me!

Julie, you've been duped all along. But hey, don't worry yourself over it. Tom will love you no matter.

I think you are duping yourself and are a seriously disturbed person.
We can agree to disagree, Tom.

Her second post clarified her first.
Wahine

Lead by example
(06-12-2024, 05:08 AM)MyManao Wrote:
(06-11-2024, 08:42 PM)HiloJulie Wrote: if it had been me that posted that I thought a fictional book was real..

The World as Myth? Everyone knows that's what makes the world go round. Well, maybe not everyone, but at least those to whom it matters. I'm just surprised you never figured it out. Though, now that you mention it, that does explain a lot.

What on earth does this mean? Does the world, as myth, make the world go round? People only know this if it matters to them? How are you surprised someone didn't figure this out? It's gibberish; it's what someone might write after smoking half a mature cannabis plant. And what was mentioned that explains a lot?

(06-13-2024, 08:17 AM)Wao nahele wahine Wrote: We can agree to disagree, Tom.

Her second post clarified her first.

We certainly can, I made my point.