• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bad News
Post should have read:
Good news we coming.
Bad news we staying.
Gotta like a man with a sense of humor.
quote:
Originally posted by Jon

... If there were some nasty things said on the political forum, I missed them. As far as Politics are concerned. I like the game, I like to learn and I love it when I am wrong....

I think Kahunascott was referring to the 6th post listed here

Kahunascott obviously doesn't like me. Ainokea

I know you've got thick skin Jon.

The question is... are you a Cowboys fan or a "Texans" fan!

If your a "Texan" fan... you just got a bonus point.

If your a Cowboys fan... you just been demoted [:p]

-------
It is the way... the way it is.
I still don't see anything to be upset about in any post... for the most part this forum is one of the most polite and friendly ones that I have seen, maybe I should apologize now for any of the bad habits that I might bring over from the others I read

as for sports... how about is I say I am not a fan of ether... I am not much of a sports fan at all... The only thing the Cowboys did for me was make it hard to get to and from work, and we got out of there just in time, once the new stadium opens up it would have added another 30 min to a hour to my commute.

FYI I had to look up what "Texans" was as a sports team.

Texan Moving to Puna on July 3rd 2008.
-----------------------------------------------------------
I do not believe that America is better than everybody else...
America "IS" everybody else.
The Wilder Side Of Hawaii
1. Ask anyone who knows us, setting up a house is NO excuse to miss a fun day at the beach!

2. But since you have this delusion that it is more important, yes, we meet the 1st Sunday of every month at Richardsons. We will look forward to seeing you guys on Aug 3rd (with no real expectations that your house is set up... most of us have been there, some are done, some are not....)

3. Are you going to see what a Hawaiian BBQ cook off is like???
1) I agree... but I have to get things setup so I can be ready for work on the 7th.

2) it has been said that I am delusional.... and we... or at least I will drop by on the 3rd. when I say setup I mean we have nothing there... "NOTHING" so we have some shopping to do and a bunch of work.

3) I will try just about anything once... and Hawaiian BBQ does not scare me. (should it) [Wink]

Texan Moving to Puna on July 3rd 2008.
1. OK, you are starting work right away & select setting up the house over playing at the beach???????

2. Have fun setting up (I do mean this sincerly), but also keep in mind that here things are shipped in containers, and many stores seem to order a container of something.... so what you are looking for may not be in.... but will be eventually.... so maybe the beach is OK to do.... esp. if you are in Hilo anyway on Sunday shopping around, just for a bit, maybe stop in for lunch, we'll share! Ahhhh Hawaii!

3. Scare you??? no! it's onolicious! (but do be aware of chili water..... those little itty bitty Hawaiian chili's do pack a mean punch!)
LOL...

well... the news just got worse for you guys.... we made it.

Translated Texan
I knew there was a reason it became so damn humid in the last 24 hours [Big Grin]

Welcome

-------
It is the way... the way it is.
LOL... well.. its cooler here than Texas right now....

Transplanted Texan
I'm from Texas too. Yeehaw!

--maggie

http://www.maggieblanchett.com