Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attempted Burglary of Cash and Carry Last Night
Sounds like you're getting closer.

I would ask the person who gave you that information... and then keep scrutinizing all the way down till you get to "Dustin".

I might be in town tonight taking pictures... I'll ask around if I anyone has heard of anything through the "wireless coconut".

I'm wondering if Pahoa Town has ever organized a "neighborhood watch/Town Watch" ?

And what about all those Weed and Seed cameras??? Aren't those suppose to be catching crooks around town?

Federal money wasted on the war on drugs and they can't even protect the businesses in the area?

-------
My Blog
i asked to see the weed n seed cameras,just to see what cars were passing thru town at the time of the thefts,i think they'll let me see or they'll tell me what was out n about that nite.
rob has a good idea cooking up with the gps thing,i'm on board with him."we" being the key word,have got to do something ,otherwise this is only going to get much much worse! this the second time i've been hit,last month they stole my toyota 4rnr.i had to track it down myself,the cops told me "if YOU find it let us know",how bout that!!! took me 10 days,had they arrested the guy then ,the kid who got shot at mckenzie might still be alive,as he is their suspect now...........wtf?whats really going on here ??

RUDEDOGG
RUDEDOGG
Is it known that the victim was shot at McKenzie rather than being transported there? And didn't the victim have a reputation for nonviolence?
Hello to all,I`m a PW newbie,planning to visit Puna in March,for the first time since `68.Am I to understand that a video exists of a robbery where the perps are identifiable,and the police don`t follow up? I understand that a rural area might have a longer wait for the police to respond,but find it hard to believe that they don`t pursue what would seem to be an easy follow-up and arrest.What gives?
Tom
One or more cops are probably related to the perps ... she says cynically.

hey rudedogg, thanks for the reply to my question, I only just saw it. I'm not worried about it for myself, as I wouldn't be there alone or late at night, but I like to know what goes on, as you say, stuff that happens all the time and doesn't make the papers ...